What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

The battle in Space raged on. Darth Vader was in complete control, but was suddenly attacked by not one, but two ships. In Space, he was alone. Nobody could save him.

200px-DarthVader-Hasbro.jpg

DIDGI IS DEAD
HE WAS DARTH VADER

He was not the only pilot to fail returning. Smiley never came back on land either, taken out in Rapid Fire.

250px-ZevSenescaHS-TESB.png

SMILEY IS DEAD
HE WAS ZEV SENESCA

Back on land it seemed that Drew-Sta's public exploits were not going to keep him alive. He tried to run away from his attacker, but failed. Nothing remained at the scene.

250px-Chirpa.jpg

DREW-STA IS DEAD
HE WAS CHIRPA

15 players left, 8 to lynch!

We are on Planet Tatooine
250px-Tatoooinefull.jpg

FINALLY! Time for some gambling!

Each player has a dice today. Each number corresponds to a random activity. PM me your number. It can be good, it can be bad.
You do not have to play.

But...today is the day to hand out some Gold! Most of the Gold winners keep dying! SO! You have a one in six chance of winning some Gold!

Last edited:

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
vote: soc

We can get BM anytime. Soc belongs to a faction that is recruiting. I believe they're our biggest threat right now.

I guarantee that soc is not town. If he is I will nominate myself to be lynched next.

soc123_au

Staff member

We can get BM anytime. Soc belongs to a faction that is recruiting. I believe they're our biggest threat right now.

I guarantee that soc is not town. If he is I will nominate myself to be lynched next.

WTF, your info is wrong. I hope you got who my character is in your investigation. Rebel Alliance all the way.

soc123_au

Staff member
Another thing SGB, you couldnt have investigated me last night anyway as I was busy. Same deal as Smiley. I will probably need protection now.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
soc, I could and I did. I know for a fact that you have been recruited. Of course there is a small possibility that by complete fluke someone used a power and randomly picked me to mislead. The odds of that are miniscule. I stand by what I said.

soc123_au

Staff member
Of course there is a small possibility that by complete fluke someone used a power and randomly picked me to mislead. .

Like by fluke you randomly picked to investigate me? Have a look at the first page at the numbers of Blue dead. Now isnt the time for a lynch & hope, I turn up town & then you get lynched, BM and his mates are sitting around chugging cruisers having a grand old time as we kill each other.. We know BM is a baddie lets lynch the f**ker.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
Like by fluke you randomly picked to investigate me? Have a look at the first page at the numbers of Blue dead. Now isnt the time for a lynch & hope, I turn up town & then you get lynched, BM and his mates are sitting around chugging cruisers having a grand old time as we kill each other.. We know BM is a baddie lets lynch the f**ker.
lynch and hope? I'm as certain about you being not town as I am about BM. But unlike BM you're part of a recruiting faction. We have no idea how strong your people are. But I think the chances are very high that your faction is a bigger threat than BMs faction right now.

Rebel

First Grade
Far out this game is moving fast! and lol @ KTF

Vote: BM Because he is a merkin.

Rebel

First Grade

Woops, didn't see this

Change vote: Soc

Latest posts