What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting 17 for 2012 ?

Tiger05

First Grade
super_coach that is not a bad team and I think Ryan & Utai offer the club a lot of value however I'd like to see some increased speed on the wings. Still when Lote comes back and assuming he gets into form that is a good team.

I'd also like to see BMM there instead of reddy. 4 forwards on the bench is the better option. Fulton can sub within the backs.

macnaz

Staff member
On what I have read and seen barring injuries round one team is probably settled or very very close
1 Teddy
2 utai
3 asyford
4 lawrence
5 ryan
6 marshall
7 moltzen
8 woods
9 farah
10 galloway
11 blair
12 ellis
13 rhino

14 reddy
15 bell
16 groat
17 fulton

Only change i can see Reddy for Utai and maybe Humble the back on the bench
and maybe BMM for groat but I really i think Sheens will go with the above 17, Either way looks bloody strong outfit

Only issue is we still have the slowest an one of the most innept wingers in the NRL. And as far as BMM goes, all reports were he showed glimpses of talent but was lazy as he has always been.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Mcnaz--Iam with you would love to see some real speed at least on one wing, but its not going to happen, at least for a while

Fordy20

Juniors
Would have much preferred to see Grant or Koroibete on the wing than Utai.

I did read in the Terrorgraph that Mitch Brown was being rested in the trials which gives me hope they we may not be stuck with Utai on the wing come round one.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
James Tedesco - loved the look of him vs Sydney Roosters in the Foundation Cup. Chance of starting round one Tigers fans?

Wacko Jacko

Juniors
Not Offical, but Team will be

1. Tedesco
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Utai
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighnington

14. Fulton
15. Groat
16. Bell
17. Humble
18. Reddy

That's the team.

Fordy20

Juniors
Looks like Humble is the bench utility and Reddy is on standby to fill in for any last minute problems in the backline.

I agreed with you, macnaz. I would have preferred Brown on the wing over Utai.

super_coach

First Grade
Humble covers the backs and Farah, doubts on Farah's fitness level after just one hit out after groin surgery. Dont want to sound like a broken record but Utai will cost us big time, maybe not this week but he will cost us. Some speed and height would be great on his wing or even just one of those qualities. Carney will be targeting him with the ball on the ground and the ball in the air, average at handling either of them

Latest posts