What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2024

So they could rough Walsh up on first kick and then his head taken off by the union player of the future who gets to sit down for the rest of the game.
Walsh won't be seen for 12 days!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Big couple of weeks from Moses and Hynes could be in some strife

Real letdown of a game, bright side is I can go to bed early after seeing Olakau’atu get some time

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
What a germ Nate Myles is getting in Suaalii’s ear as he headed to the sheds, coaching stuff should be keeping their traps shut to opposition players

Blair

Coach
This is a frightful blow-out at home.

Poor Madge but maybe he's just not good enough? Cleary is a huge loss though.

32-10, Qld. Still time to rack up forty!

Edit: 38-10, Qld. Final. The ABC is talking up the Blues' performance! One man down, and still in the hunt at 20-10, is why I suppose.

It's still a disaster for NSW.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Close your eyes on Lockyer and Hunt interview and try to guess whose talking!

I don't know whether my mum was right but she said they"ve had too many knocks to the throat. There's a couple of other husky dudes getting around the NRL too.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Billy Slater ‘seething’ at Suaalii

Cmon Billy, don’t be a hypocrite, that play wasn’t as ordinary as your and Crockers effort in the 2007 GF, and you used to kick guys in the head

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Myles being the classless one and not the Union-bound coward decapitating one of the opposition’s star players is an interesting take on things. I’d say some mean words was a pretty gentle punishment.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’d say calling someone a coward for a split second timing issue that went wrong is probably a more interesting take

Reactions: JJ

Matua

Bench
I just watched the clip after reading about it on various forums. Different than what I expected to see.

Walsh was dipping. I was expecting to see Suali'i leaping into the air like Superman to take his head off.

Reactions: JJ

Meth

Staff member
Suaalii deserved to be sent. NSW obviously went out there trying to bash Walsh and they sailed too close to the line. Play with fire, get burnt.

Beyond that, AGAIN, NSW have cocked up their game 1 team and now will spend the rest of the series trying to get the recipe right. The series is gone and it's such a familiar script. Trbojevic is not a prop. He's just fat. McInnes at 13 was a WTF selection, as was Hudson Young. And yeah, unfortunately, Hynes kicking game was awful.

So, Tedesco, Suaalii, Hynes, McInnes, Hudson Young out. Edwards, Burton, Moses, Koroisau, Barnett in for mine.

I love Madge
Love what he did for the Kiwis
But he was out coached by a part timer last night. It took about 4 line breaks down the blues right side before a change was made and Crichton shifted from the left.
Olokauato is a weapon yet Madge kept that flop Angus Crichton on for a lot of minutes and only played his captian for 20 minutes, why even play him?? Where as Slater did so good with his interchange and tactics.

Game was a 5 outta 10
Blues in trouble again lolz

Big Marn

Bench
remind me never to bet unders on the total score, if players are going to be sent off after 7 minutes.... lol.

Latest posts