What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2K19 Discussion

Fangs

Coach
Pearce was awful overall

Yeah not great, he played a Cleary game which is what Fittler wanted I guess. Made tackles, put up bombs and ran it a couple times. Only this time Maloney didn't have a blinder so our 1 and 9 picked up the slack.

Fangs

Coach
Our defence would have been a bit better on that edge with Nathan. I also think Cleary knows how to help Jimmy shine a bit better.

But we won. That's all that matters. Pearce did enough. The whole team did. I was worried Pearce would try too hard and ruin it for us. He didn't. I cant bag anyone out who has played part in back to back series wins... after being no hopers for so long its great to win no matter how ugly.

I thought so too, but he showed a bit of maturity and followed a game plan. Always felt a bit sorry for him and glad he got a chance to redeem himself.

Latest posts