What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin Bolters

thuganomics

Coach
Laffranchi is a good player! One of the most underrated in the game. I notice that week in week out. I think D.Abraham has to be picked though. He can Kcik goals if needed, hes tackles are always hard and his hit ups make good meters. Can play in the backs aswell.

t-ba

Post Whore
They'll be more strict this time. Might as well forget about the 2k post boost from clicking the
reply.gif
button a dozen times :lol: .

t-ba the hutt said:
They'll be more strict this time. Might as well forget about the 2k post boost from clicking the
reply.gif
button a dozen times :lol: .

we are Here about SoO bolters not BullS#%ting Bolter :iwstupid: for top spot

Iafeta

Referee
That chick you have as your logo Earl should be a SOO bolter for pre game entertainment.

Slater will be the Queensland fullback, Reynoldson possibly a bolter for the Queensland bench.

Booyah

Bench
Gus creams his pants over Mick Sullivan, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him picked.

Anonymous

Juniors
Slater will be the Queensland fullback

You've got to be kidding.

Fullback rankings should be like this

1. Wesser
2. Schifcofske
3. Bowen (most likely to get a run off the bench, but still the #3 fullback)
4. Slater
5. Webb
6. Hunt (god, if he gets a run with all the fullbacks Queensland have something is horrible wrong)

And I'm probably forgetting someone?

If Wesser doesn't get first crack this year.... :roll: :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
hybrid_tiger said:
Every Canberra player...

:roll:

not on current form
atm schif if the only one who i would put up
maybe robbo for city/country

Laffranchi - dave furner... big big call

In the past I've never thought that Lance Thompson was all he's cracked up to be.

But after seeing his performances in the past few weeks, especially today against the Roosters, if he doesn't get selected for State of Origin, it'll be a disgrace.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bah, i still dont rate thompson that highly, might have something to do with my hatred for him, i hate him!
:lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
I Bleed Green said:
In the past I've never thought that Lance Thompson was all he's cracked up to be.

But after seeing his performances in the past few weeks, especially today against the Roosters, if he doesn't get selected for State of Origin, it'll be a disgrace.
I've said the same but considering Fitzy, Kennedy, Hindmarsh and Waterhouse are certainties, the wuestion is "will there be another second row spot available?". If they play Timmins in the centres instead of lock with Kennedy playing in the 13, then he may get a spot on the bench.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Raider_69 said:
bah, i still dont rate thompson that highly, might have something to do with my hatred for him, i hate him!
:lol:
I have alot of respect for him. You've gotta give credit to someone who takes a paycut to help keep other high profile players at the club.

Latest posts