What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Fangs

Coach
Very poor second half. So many poor errors. Luai and Crichton had massive shit the bed moments.

QLD played well, but we gave them a million chances. They only needed one to go right and they got it.

Girds89

Bench
After a run that makes ground....we had none of those
100% shown up.. dces kicking game owned nath tonight.

Anyone can say what they like but the fact weve been sooo dominant has masked his shit kicking all year imo.

All i saw tonight was nathan wearing a oanthers jersey..

5 up and bomb....

Dce on the other hand read the game sooo much better..

Kicked early and long and it was the difference.. he turned them around all game

Iamback

Coach
Very poor second half. So many poor errors. Luai and Crichton had massive shit the bed moments.

QLD played well, but we gave them a million chances. They only needed one to go right and they got it.

It was 8/16 completed sets the 2nd half. It was all round shitness

Smug Panther

First Grade
100% shown up.. dces kicking game owned nath tonight.

Anyone can say what they like but the fact weve been sooo dominant has masked his shit kicking all year imo.

All i saw tonight was nathan wearing a oanthers jersey..

5 up and bomb....

Dce on the other hand read the game sooo much better..

Kicked early and long and it was the difference.. he turned them around all game
You know Nathan kicked a try assist and shoukd have had another right?

WestyLife

First Grade
Both centres were only fill ins anyway.

Again the pack was owned and the side lost

Critta is a full time centre and there was plenty of opportunity. Cleary is just developing a habit of going missing when games get tough in origin.

Girds89

Bench
Critta is a full time centre and there was plenty of opportunity. Cleary is just developing a habit of going missing when games get tough in origin.
I said about 6 weeks ago id let critta go to the dolphins. A few got angry at me.

Have said for 2 years he is nowhere near manus level.... hes just not an elite centre. Turbo and latrell are 100x better.

Tago is seriously already as good as critta..

If critta demands a pay rise next contract he can go.

Good nrl centre but hes not world class

Girds89

Bench
Sure do sweetie. Luckily the real football starts next week
Crawl back in ur hole champ.. still waiting to see a comment from you tonight with any footy smarts.

Quick to blame luai every week but naths kicking tonight was pissweak and u go missing..

Nice.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I said about 6 weeks ago id let critta go to the dolphins. A few got angry at me.

Have said for 2 years he is nowhere near manus level.... hes just not an elite centre. Turbo and latrell are 100x better.

Tago is seriously already as good as critta..

If critta demands a pay rise next contract he can go.

Good nrl centre but hes not world class
Manu is the best center in the world and no one with any idea would disagree

Iamback

Coach

Because he is a player that follows the game plan and virtually no eyes up footy skills. When things like Jake Turbo runs for 80m he struggles.

Burton not kicking either didn't help take pressure off

Smug Panther

First Grade
Crawl back in ur hole champ.. still waiting to see a comment from you tonight with any footy smarts.

Quick to blame luai every week but naths kicking tonight was pissweak and u go missing..

Nice.
Nathan was far better than Luai behind that pissweak pack

Latest posts