What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Moving forward. Time to players to step aside.

Full back options
Edwards, Gutherson

Wingers
To'o, Saab, Crichton

Centres
Graham, Burton, Crichton, Mitchell

Halves
Cleary, Moses, Hynes

Edges
Martin, Young, Matterson, Butcher (if eligible)

Props/Lock
Haas, De Belin, Butcher (if Eligible) Murray, Yeo, RCG, Martin, Klimmer, Lenui

Hooker
Korisiou, Robson, B Brailey

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Reece Walsh is the same that is the younger players now, I like it because it adds spice to games.

Recieving death threats is over the top
Yeah, I like it too. I pile on Latrell at every opportunity, but I would hate for him to leave the game. You want a few hateable merkins on the other team. At the other end you have blokes like Jake T that you can't hate even if you want to. The game needs both types to make it more fun to follow.

Girds89

Bench
Hooper is one of the biggest flogs out there. He's ratings the last 2 games have been a joke.

Luai was one of nsw better players in both games. Yet he's rated him basically as the worst.

He's a joke.

Poor old Jerome.. I mean... he basically doesn't drink. He's an absolute clean skin and never once been in trouble of the field..does a shitload for the community..

He is a character but the game needs that...

I mean the hate he cops from everyone is a joke..

I think Ivan needs to come out and say something publicly.. backing luai and all the great things he does for the game and our club.

I mean even some posters on here have just hammered him yet he's been a 5/8th in the last 3 gfs and winning 2. He's form has no doubt been up and down at times but imo so has nathans but he doesn't even cop 1/4 of what luai does on here.. even though he's on about 500k more....

The reason nsw lost the series had nothing to do with luai..

I hope he keeps his head up.. imo the last 5-6 weeks fir club and state we've seem small little signs to indicate he's closing in on getting back to his best.

Professional players can't always been I'm form. He's been a great panther. Be good to see at least our fans backing him in.

I for one don't think he's up himself or a wander at all..

He's a young kid with plenty of character and emotion. I guess that's to polarising for some and it's easier just to hate him

Iamback

Coach
Yeah, I like it too. I pile on Latrell at every opportunity, but I would hate for him to leave the game. You want a few hateable merkins on the other team. At the other end you have blokes like Jake T that you can't hate even if you want to. The game needs both types to make it more fun to follow.

Latrell wants the pile on, As does Luai because it is exposure.

Both are respectful to the media and do a shit load in the community. So do it the right way

Last edited:

Exsilium

Coach
Latrell wants the pile on, As does Luai because it is exposure.

Both are respectful to the media and do a shit load in the community

Latrell thrives off the siege mentality. Luai just throws it back at the haters. He's not a walk over. Says what he wants and knows what he is capable of, so f**k what everyone else thinks.

The more hatred the better, the boys will use it to win us another premiership.

Fangs

Coach
Luai definately cops a bit more than he deserves. Apart from pushing a referee I don't have a problem with most of his antics.

The standing over DCE thing was hilarious. He does that most of the game except usually the guy playing the ball attempts to get up. Instead long neck stayed down, searching for a penalty which he didn't receive thankfully.

Iamback

Coach
Luai definately cops a bit more than he deserves. Apart from pushing a referee I don't have a problem with most of his antics.

The standing over DCE thing was hilarious. He does that most of the game except usually the guy playing the ball attempts to get up. Instead long neck stayed down, searching for a penalty which he didn't receive thankfully.

Death threats for what being a knob whilist playing sport.

Exactly, DCE wasn't hurt and made it an issue by being a pussy

Girds89

Bench

Anyone else stands over luai and they are applauded for standing up to qld and showing fight. Not backing down siege mentality.

He does it and everyone thinks he's a fwit

Hooper is one of the biggest flogs out there. He's ratings the last 2 games have been a joke.

Luai was one of nsw better players in both games. Yet he's rated him basically as the worst.

He's a joke.

Poor old Jerome.. I mean... he basically doesn't drink. He's an absolute clean skin and never once been in trouble of the field..does a shitload for the community..

He is a character but the game needs that...

I mean the hate he cops from everyone is a joke..

I think Ivan needs to come out and say something publicly.. backing luai and all the great things he does for the game and our club.

I mean even some posters on here have just hammered him yet he's been a 5/8th in the last 3 gfs and winning 2. He's form has no doubt been up and down at times but imo so has nathans but he doesn't even cop 1/4 of what luai does on here.. even though he's on about 500k more....

The reason nsw lost the series had nothing to do with luai..

I hope he keeps his head up.. imo the last 5-6 weeks fir club and state we've seem small little signs to indicate he's closing in on getting back to his best.

Professional players can't always been I'm form. He's been a great panther. Be good to see at least our fans backing him in.

I for one don't think he's up himself or a wander at all..

He's a young kid with plenty of character and emotion. I guess that's to polarising for some and it's easier just to hate him
Which Ivan has. I hope the police had been notified? Death threats are unacceptable.

Iamback

Coach
Latrell thrives off the siege mentality. Luai just throws it back at the haters. He's not a walk over. Says what he wants and knows what he is capable of, so f**k what everyone else thinks.

The more hatred the better, the boys will use it to win us another premiership.

They love it,

Imagine if we meet Broncos in the finals both Cobbo and Walsh have an issue with Luai.

That is the mind games being a knob brings, Cody loses his head mid game. No such thing from Luai yet.

Until then Ivan won't have an issue with it

Exsilium

Coach
They love it,

Imagine if we meet Broncos in the finals both Cobbo and Walsh have an issue with Luai.

That is the mind games being a knob brings, Cody loses his head mid game. No such thing from Luai yet.

Until then Ivan won't have an issue with it

Luai may lose the battle but he will win the war. He's no slouch. He knows how to throw the punches on the field.

Remember how much shit he copped recently for being lacklustre in the halves, the decides to run it a bit and destroys opposition?

He's just systematic. When steps and jinks, people forget that it creates defensive shifts. It's similar to prime Teddy. His ability to bounce off tackles, create a chase within the defensive line and that creates overlaps.

Iamback

Coach
Luai may lose the battle but he will win the war. He's no slouch. He knows how to throw the punches on the field.

Remember how much shit he copped recently for being lacklustre in the halves, the decides to run it a bit and destroys opposition?

He's just systematic. When steps and jinks, people forget that it creates defensive shifts. It's similar to prime Teddy. His ability to bounce off tackles, create a chase within the defensive line and that creates overlaps.

I put his slow start to a lack of stability on that edge. No surprise to me that Sorensen has a few games in a row, Luai's form picked up

John Hamblin

Juniors
Teddy was pathetic. Watching the game he was not even near the play on all but one occasion when QLd scored. He was jogging! Great player that he WAS he is now a HAS BEEN. Has to be dropped. Edwards game three then possibly Papy next year.