What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Murraymob1

Juniors
Steve carter still threw the best cut out pass ever seen at Penrith. three man overlap carter throws the pass over all there. Heads over the fence and lands in the grandstand
The prompted the famous Matt Anderson dummy spit caught on camera

Munky

Coach
Steve carter still threw the best cut out pass ever seen at Penrith. three man overlap carter throws the pass over all there. Heads over the fence and lands in the grandstand
The prompted the famous Matt Anderson dummy spit caught on camera

Benji in 2014 came to visit while playing for the Dragons.

Threw three or so cut out passes into row 10.

Iamback

Coach
I don't think anyone cares about the hate.
More so that some teams never get mentioned.

I have given up watching Footy programs for this but for those who do. When is the last time a player was on say NRL 360?

That is the biggest reason no one watches RL based programming.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I don't think anyone cares about the hate.
More so that some teams never get mentioned.

I have given up watching Footy programs for this but for those who do. When is the last time a player was on say NRL 360?

That is the biggest reason no one watches RL based programming.
Very rarely watch but did last night and Wade Graham was on. The show was awful of course. Kent carrying on about To'o and origin eligibility nonsense

Iamback

Coach
Very rarely watch but did last night and Wade Graham was on. The show was awful of course. Kent carrying on about To'o and origin eligibility nonsense

Of course it was. I usually have oztag but even with washouts not worth wasting an hour watching.

Of course those Dinosaurs would have an issue with players choosing another country

Blues Riff

Bench
Just on Johns, the upward trajectory of Nathan's career coincided with Joey mentoring Mitchell Moses. Also his beloved Newy could and should be what Penrith is.

forby

Juniors
Except that the Roosters were robbed and were the better team with Tedesco being the MoM.

age.s

First Grade
Anyone not complimentary of us at the moment is laying it on a bit thick, even in the context of a media that doesn't like/care about us. We're 15 from 16.