What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
When the captains are named, I'll be happy to play for any side that is short on players. Hell I'll even pull on a Blues jumper and Maroons jumper if it gets the game up.

Giddyup officials.

This needs to have the bull taken by the horns.

The Piper

Juniors
We have been given votes from some referees. Not all. Perhaps we'll just go with the captains they've picked?

It seems like the teams are ready to pick themselves.
Three co-captains to each side (those who've posted in the thread)? lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We have been given votes from some referees. Not all. Perhaps we'll just go with the captains they've picked?
Yep, no point waiting. I think we're all agreed that we just want to get this rolling.

Good news is that we this weekend to write and an extra day with full time being Thursday next week. Plenty of time really.

The Piper

Juniors
Okay, we have our captains.

I feel a little embarrassed announcing this myself, but The Piper is captain of NSW. But I feel very proud, too, and will do my best for my state.

And congratulations to Titanic who is the Maroons skipper!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't want to sound pushy, but seeing as how full-time is this Thursday, is there any chance we can get a match thread started?

Titanic

First Grade
Right all you guys ... I have just returned from a trip to a mountain spa for meditative inspiration and I am ready... bring it on!

Thanks for the honour.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't want to sound pushy, but seeing as how full-time is this Thursday, is there any chance we can get a match thread started?
I propose an extension to Saturday 9pm.

That way it'll give us the proper time, but it won't overlap with the next F7s round.

I'm happy to put up the match thread.

Antonius should be referee. The other refs are either playing or MIA.

Not sure where Pistol Pete is. Hope all is well. Nevertheless, it's a case of neccessity being the mother of invention.

Latest posts