What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stating the obvious re Hindy

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Watching the game tonight, I can not underestimate the importance of Nathan Hindmarsh to our team. He always defends well but tonight I thought he also hit the ball up as well and lead our younger players well. I know he may not want to be skipper but he is the true leader of our team (no offence meant to Cayless).

Also well done to Ando. I have not seen our team show this ticker for a long time.

I am a happy man as I was in a pub full of South's supporters

Last edited:

salvy71

Juniors
Watching the game tonight, I can not under estimate the importance of Nathan Hindmarsh to our team. He always defends well but tonight I thought he also hit the ball up as well and lead our younger players well. I know he may not want to be skipper but he is the true leader of our team (no offence meant to Cayless).

Also well done to Ando. I have not seen our team show this ticker for a long time.

I am a happy man as I was in a pub full of South's supporters

Both games this year has seen Hindmarsh hit the ball up with a lot more venom than the last couple of years , he said he's 5 or 6 kgs lighter this year so maybe that's where he's getting the extra zip from ........he's one man that truly deserves to win a premiership before retirement , either that or somethings gotta be named after him when he retires .

True EEL

Bench
Hindmarsh all you like - but he was not MOTM that = Joe G

and Cayless (and Fui) - forward leader of the team
when they go off, there is a noticeable drop off in the team's go foward....

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors

Take hindmarsh off and see how much more of a drop off there will be in the team.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reddy was my MOM, but how many times when we were in the poo was Hindy there???? That charge down for starters, he ran down Best FFS. A lot of the work he does gets take for granted by people who still expect to see 2001 Hindy......

Bazal

Post Whore
He did what he usually does...made tackles, did some running, cleaned up the odd mess. Nothing out of the ordinary for him. He's a great player, but he wasn't awesome tonight and didn't deserve MOTM I reckon. He has played a lot better in the past and I hope he will in the future

Snoochies

First Grade
I thought Reddy was the othe contendor for MOTM. Don't know about anyone else but when Souths put up a bomb towards his wing, it was one of the only times I ever felt comfortable.

Pedro Collins

Juniors

Sorry mate, but Cayless is no where near our go forward leader. I do not like sledging players but he is the 1 player keeping us back from a premership. For the money he is supposed to be on and being our skipper, he is a massive dissapointment

BTW I really rate FFMM go forward but Hindy is by far our most important allround player

True EEL

Bench
look....

not taking anything away from Hindy.....don't get me wrong, but tonight he was not our MOTM, Joe G was for sure, he played a blinder and good on him

and as for Cayless....I am a fan that is for sure.....and altough he may not be a Petero or Bull Bailey in terms of yards - watch next time how team loses its way without him on the field - it takes more than meters to make a captain and a leader......

Eels Dude

Coach
Hindy was outstanding as usual. Full credit to Reddy though. It's rare to see a winger being one of best on field unless they score a hatrick. He was so solid in defence and defusing the bombs and grubbers though, it could have been a very different scoreline if it weren't for Reddy.

yy_cheng

Coach
But minute for minute, Hindy was man of the match for all that he did.

It's just that we expect that from Hindy.

Joe G and Reddy was awesome, but they didn't play like that for the whole 80.

Hindy Did.

salvy71

Juniors
Parramatta without Hindmarsh is like Newcastle without Johns during his career ......his injury in the last round of 2005 spelled the end of our season .......despite being minor premiers .

lingard

Coach
Sorry mate, but Cayless is no where near our go forward leader. I do not like sledging players but he is the 1 player keeping us back from a premership. For the money he is supposed to be on and being our skipper, he is a massive dissapointment

BTW I really rate FFMM go forward but Hindy is by far our most important allround player

I understand what you`re saying, but Nathan Cayless had a terrific game last night. Watch it again.

Loudstrat

Coach
Johns: Our man of the match award goes to Nathan Hindmarsh. 48 tackles, 11 hitups, how do you do it?

Hindmarsh: Feliti Mateo is doing more work now so I dont have to do as much!

:lol: First time someone got MOM for bludging!

Onya Hindy - fantastic tackle on Best too!

Latest posts