What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stats gurus - HELP?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10972

For some trivia, i wanted to know these few stats"

- Most hitups/metres made in a single game
- Most hitups/metres made in an entire season (including how many made per match)
- Most tackles made in a single game
- Most tackles made in an entire season (including how many made per match)

And just for personal knowledge, if anyone has the stats for the 2002/2003 seasons:

- The season hitups/metres/tackles for the entire season (including how many per match) for the players on both grand final teams (Roosters v Panthers, Roosters v Bulldogs)

Thank you very much, appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 10972

Thanks for that, that was earlier in the season v Cowboys i believe?

RABK

Referee
Metres was Hodgsons 390 metres in Origin. If we are talking club games i think Adam Macdougall made 323 metres for souths in a golden point game vs the Tigers in 04.

RABK

Referee
Tackles - i think Swain made about 980 in 01 or 02. Not too sure on that one, Alan Tongue would go close to breaking it this year?

Hit ups in a game - Hoppa made 30 or 32 in a game for Manly in 04 i think.

RABK

Referee
And once more (lol) - i think David Stagg made 65 or 66 tackles in a game either earlier this year or late last year didn't he?

D

Deleted member 10972

I recall Swain breaking the 1000 barrier once, & this year, Wesser made 329 in a game vs Storm. How the hell does someone make 390 metres~

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That metres one, I think Wade McKinnon made 340 against Tigers in 2004. The amazing about that is Parramatta losrt 18-2.

However that may have broken since.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
And once more (lol) - i think David Stagg made 65 or 66 tackles in a game either earlier this year or late last year didn't he?

2004 vs sharks at Cronulla.

RABK

Referee
On the metre thing once more - i just remembered! Didn't Anthony Minichiello make 354 in a game for the Roosters in 04?

RABK

Referee
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
I wonder what the most is by a forward ?

O'Meley made 260 in a game in 03 i think. And Steve Simpson made 255 in a game back in 02.

For hit ups in a season it'd be someone like Steve Price or Hoppa i'd imagine.

D

Deleted member 10972

I know Price & O'Meley had huge seasons in 2004, as did Minichiello. From what i recall, Mini, Price, Shrek were top 3 metre makers?

>zuzu<

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Im pretty sure it was 2004, against the warrirors. What made it more interesting was that he played off teh bench

6togo

Juniors
Swain made 1014 from memory and Tounge is a good chance to break it. Wish Menzies had the record, then the headline could be "Tounge licks Beaver"

Latest posts