What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm wondering how melbourne can fit him into their cap next year. Their spine players would be on $1mil each when averaged out. Plus NAS is reportedly on $800k. How do they find the room? Amazing.

The NRL are a joke. They, or any other club should not even be allowed to negotiate until they have room in their cap.

I'm saying you should have to clear players out first to make room rather than the other way around. No wonder clubs like ours have a bloody hard time turning around their fortunes.

It's dodge. The only way we can compete is letting guys like Stefano go. Surely they are paying him 800k plus which to me is ridiculous.

Nutz

Bench
I'm wondering how melbourne can fit him into their cap next year. Their spine players would be on $1mil each when averaged out. Plus NAS is reportedly on $800k. How do they find the room? Amazing.

The NRL are a joke. They, or any other club should not even be allowed to negotiate until they have room in their cap.

I'm saying you should have to clear players out first to make room rather than the other way around. No wonder clubs like ours have a bloody hard time turning around their fortunes.
They are apparently shopping Papenhausen. I wonder if he's coming home to the tigers ;)

Tigerm

First Grade
Neither of them for us unless it's a good price. You'd have to find room them wouldn't U?
You would have to think Paps is a risk, that we couldn't afford.
With Ute going, we need a big bopper, NAS is only 28 (so he should be at his peak), just not sure if he's carrying injury or just out of form.
But whatever happens, we need another FR maybe two. Klem is doing it either.