What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu

Tiger05

First Grade
Well, he can go wherever he likes, he seems to think he's better than what he is.
He's consistently showing, he's not worth the coin he's asking for.

I really hope we let him go. We can't continue to have to pay premium dollars for guys that don't deliver. I'd have Pole, Seyfarth and Sione Fainu as better middle forwards than Stef now and paying Stef more than those guys to me is stupid.

Pezz70

Juniors
If Stef left us to the dogs it would be a massive slap in the face. Look they’ve gone ok, but overall they’ve been shitter then us for the past 10 years and have had like 12 decent weeks. I still don’t think they’re going anywhere near as well as others are, they’ll still miss the 8 imo.

Storm/panthers/easts I could cop.
Dogs are a chance to go deep this year.

Pezz70

Juniors
He's alright but not for the coin he's asking.
He’s asking Payne Haas money but playing like me😂 (I retired from park footy 25yrs ago) Any front running side that pays more than $650k for the first season is doing their fans a disservice. You’d expect the Tigers to pay a premium to keep him

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
And now we can all get some sleep.
While I'd like to have seen him stay with you guys, for the right price, I think this is the best outcome for you.
It frees up money for players who actually want to have a dig.
If I were Richo, I'd be having a chat to Jack Williams.
He's off contract, seemingly on the outer at the Sharks, and I think would give your pack some much-need punch.

Nutz

Bench
And now we can all get some sleep.
While I'd like to have seen him stay with you guys, for the right price, I think this is the best outcome for you.
It frees up money for players who actually want to have a dig.
If I were Richo, I'd be having a chat to Jack Williams.
He's off contract, seemingly on the outer at the Sharks, and I think would give your pack some much-need punch.
Never heard of him :)

Nutz

Bench
I'd be going after Hunt from the Sharks. He doesn't get much of a run there and if he's available, a full off season with us on reasonable coin would see him fire up and be a good middle for us.

DJDL

Bench
Never heard of him :)

He's a bench/impact middle.
27yo, 115 games under his belt.
He was one of the benchies earlier in the season, when the Sharks were playing well, responsible for lifting the energy of the team when they came on.
He rips in.

I reckon he'd be a good pickup for you guys.
Him and another dominant middle would change your fortunes considerably IMHO.

DJDL

Bench
I'd be going after Hunt from the Sharks. He doesn't get much of a run there and if he's available, a full off season with us on reasonable coin would see him fire up and be a good middle for us.

You're a bit slow, aren't you @Nutz
I said - KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HUNT!!! :p

Why Marshy. The only thing I can think of is restriction of trade but if he's going then that wouldn't apply because we could argue that we helped him to be in a position to piss off.
Dump him I say.
Because they exist to sook about players being made accountable. Generally I am not a fan of dumping players to reserve grade who are leaving, but the ones who can’t be bothered putting in can go play there, he is one of those.

Tiger05

First Grade
He’s asking Payne Haas money but playing like me😂 (I retired from park footy 25yrs ago) Any front running side that pays more than $650k for the first season is doing their fans a disservice. You’d expect the Tigers to pay a premium to keep him

I reckon he got $800k plus. I'm glad we didn't pay it.