What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Blocker Roach

innsaneink

Referee
I agree with some of Ryans points.

I too recall him cheering on us while being employed by another club, it struck me as odd.

His seafood pack in his balmain gear struck me as slightly odd too. when employed by another club.

I remember callers ringinging 2GB and argiuing with Hadley when the STR movement was beginning the campaign to raise $$$ to upgrade leichhardt, Blocker sat back and said nothing while Hadley bagged and heaped sh*t on STR members that only wanted a fair go but wouldnt get one with hadley about.

That said, I find him a funny bloke with a good sense of humour...if Sheens, a coach that took us from 3rd last to a premiership in 3 years...if he thinks its the go, who am I to argue.

aladinsane

Juniors
Yes mate.......I am very happy that Blocker has come back home.

He will have a massive impact in the continuing improvement of all the young Wests TIgers forwards.

Bring on 2007.

aladinsane

Juniors
super_coach said:
How many cooks do we need---we are like noahas arch we have two of everything --except front rowers and they are extint in tiger land.

We have a headcoach we have a defensive coach we have all the others Boyle,leeds meshia katina,we probably have a kicking coach and a sprint coach--throw in the medical team and the front office and we will need to charter a 747 to fly our mob to Brisbane,and if we tack on blocker we will need a semi to get him up their

:lol: :lol: :lol: ........I was thinking the same thing

murraymob

Coach
Very soon their will be a coach for each player that runs on the field. Will this cause confussion in a young squad. :lol: