What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark!!

Gaba

First Grade
The facts are the bulldogs supporters had grins on their faces when the they thought they won and the dragons supporters had frowns, after the decision the bulldogs were the ones with the frowns and dragons supporters with the smiles.

And you bulldogs cant handle the dragons ended up smiling

Bulldog Force

Referee

BootS

Juniors
The facts are the bulldogs supporters had grins on their faces when the they thought they won and the dragons supporters had frowns, after the decision the bulldogs were the ones with the frowns and dragons supporters with the smiles.

And you bulldogs cant handle the dragons ended up smiling

*corkie face*

Jasdragon

Juniors
I know that we might get mixed responses about this but I think if there is more than 1 involved in a tackle and a player from the defending team somehow dislodges the balls, the team who lost it should retain possession. Eg that's why stripes are 1 on 1 - yet Idris got the ball knocked from his grasp over the line and the Dragons come up with the ball.

:lol::crazy: he f**king dropped it cold.

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol::crazy: he f**king dropped it cold.
The replay suggests it was dislodged by a Dragons knee connection. I'm not arguing the wrong call was made, because rightly so the Dragons should've come up with possession, but I think that because he did not drop it cold, something should be reviewed.

Latest posts