What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark!!

LL3

Juniors
LL3, watch yourself. You're in the BULLDOGS forum. If you wanna bag us off, by all means do so in the Saints section. Your stirring already has you on edge here, it's not going to take much for further action to be taken. Just tread carefully.

"BTW Kudos to the Dogs fans on here who don't believe there owed something.
(go through the history books girls and then come back and see how hard done by ou've been, this doesnt come close, more on the way and rightfully during a GF. "

What for the above comment HA HA HA grow some balls champ, such delicate fans arent you.:crazy:

Syko

Juniors
I havnt read this whole thread, but does anyone remember 85 GF and 7 tackles???

we still need more payback tbh.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I’m not saying the decision involving Soward was right. But it wasn’t the only decision which could be questioned on the night.

Idris looked short of the line to me. He looked short of the line to my Roosters friend who hates the Dragons. He wasn’t wearing red & white glasses. It wasn’t even worth a second look?

Hornby was unlucky to be called back when a try was begging.

The pass from Patten to Idris looked forward.

The issue with the disallowed Idris try is when it happened. People love victory in the dying seconds. If it had occurred 10 mins into the game I doubt it would have attracted the degree of controversy it has.

Yeah it was a bad decision. I was completely surprised by it. But empty victory? We won a tough game with no petrol left in the tank. There were decisions which maybe could have gone our way but didn’t.

Controversial decisions happen every week. When SBW stripped the ball (whenever it was) & won the game I don’t remember all hell breaking loose.

I’m not wearing red & white glasses either twit.
1. Idris definitely crossed. His reaction, the reverse angle shot, the attempted kick in the head by Darius Boyd all show that.

2. Hornby was unlucky but the rules state it's a penalty.

3. The pass from Patten to Idris was backwards. Watch it once, watch it 1000 times.

4. The issue with the Idris try is the incorrect decision made at a crucial time. Not just the timing, the fact it was wrong to the point of costing a team victory.

5. You won a tough game you shouldn't have.

6. That tackle/strip from SBW was replayed umpteen times and a try was awarded. The second tackler hadn't taken part by the time SBW reefed out the ball. T R Y.

My favourite part is that we maintained first position, and you guys dropped to 3rd/4th :lol:

11Straight

Juniors
1. Idris definitely crossed. His reaction, the reverse angle shot, the attempted kick in the head by Darius Boyd all show that.

2. Hornby was unlucky but the rules state it's a penalty.

3. The pass from Patten to Idris was backwards. Watch it once, watch it 1000 times.

4. The issue with the Idris try is the incorrect decision made at a crucial time. Not just the timing, the fact it was wrong to the point of costing a team victory.

5. You won a tough game you shouldn't have.

6. That tackle/strip from SBW was replayed umpteen times and a try was awarded. The second tackler hadn't taken part by the time SBW reefed out the ball. T R Y.

My favourite part is that we maintained first position, and you guys dropped to 3rd/4th :lol:
Yeah.. thanks to your bye you wont be first for too long.

11Straight

Juniors
I havnt read this whole thread, but does anyone remember 85 GF and 7 tackles???

we still need more payback tbh.
Yeah but i reckon the ultimate payback would be to do them in a G/F now that would be f**ken sweet.

11Straight

Juniors
HA HA HA you are f**ken kidding, you felt empty f**k me, you got some issues in that case.

Your a saints fan ha ha

It was an opinion.Although seeing some of the utter bullsh*t their fans have been posting on facebook about soward has that empty feeling dissapearing rather quickly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes, let's add byes... :lol:

We keep winning, we stay first.

StormChaser

First Grade
Wow, I see the two Saints trolls have made their way over here. What a surprise!

As much as I don't particularly like the Dogs, I have to agree you were robbed. That was a deadset try and you'd think between two refs, two touchies and the video ref, they would have been able to get it right.
You deserve the two points.

Xplosive

Juniors
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it's worth noting that Eastwood was offside.
How can he be offside lol?
You obviously have no clue on the game of league do you.
I hate merkins who pretend and talk like they have some sort of clue

Xplosive

Juniors
It was an opinion.Although seeing some of the utter bullsh*t their fans have been posting on facebook about soward has that empty feeling dissapearing rather quickly.

Soward loves to suck c**k tbh
Skillful player who will always be a cheating b!tch in my eyes from now on

11Straight

Juniors
Wow, I see the two Saints trolls have made their way over here. What a surprise!

As much as I don't particularly like the Dogs, I have to agree you were robbed. That was a deadset try and you'd think between two refs, two touchies and the video ref, they would have been able to get it right.
You deserve the two points.
You following us around??

I told you before im flattered but im not interested.:lol:

LL3

Juniors
2. Hornby was unlucky - so was Idris ;-)

5. You won a tough game, best side won, dominating a rubbish pack.

My favorite part miss is you lost the way you did bwaa ahhhh haaa...and at your 1st attempt against a decent side you got DONE and 3rdly your still the games 100th YR Wooden Spooners.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Your sign off is brilliant champ...atleast you acknowledge you won the games 100th yr SPOON.

Just to help you with your maths LL3, it was the games 101st year. And no we don't care that we won it, in fact the only one that does seem to care around here is you. I guess when your team hasn't won anything for 30 years you start looking on ways to put other teams down hey?