What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai

Danny-Boy

Juniors
f**k this shit, adamkungl has thrown his 2 cents worth. Has brought down a shit thread even further.....as usual. genius.

dontbro

Juniors
Danny-boy you sound like 1 of those souff's fans, or $cuFFs as ppl say on this forum, who is just jealous of manlys success.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
While I'm sure Souffs fans are indeed jealous of Manly's success, you are way off the mark. This thread has hit new lows, I'm wondering if adamkungl can bring it any lower.

magic

Juniors
While I'm sure Souffs fans are indeed jealous of Manly's success, you are way off the mark. This thread has hit new lows, I'm wondering if adamkungl can bring it any lower.

What success? Are you talking about this year? Two defeats already and yet to play Melbourne, Sydney Roosters or Newcastle.

Lower end of table team.

firechild

First Grade
What success? Are you talking about this year? Two defeats already and yet to play Melbourne, Sydney Roosters or Newcastle.

Lower end of table team.

nwbk39.jpg

magic

Juniors
Umm Roosters are in the same position and Newcastle are worse

Your first post was about Manly's "success" viz-a-viz Souths. Not going too well by comparison now, are you? Roosters to come as well as Melbourne.

Bottom half of table team is Manly!

oval

Juniors
I.Thought.He.Had.Nerve.Damage.

That's right, it only flares up when he makes an error or misses a tackle.

I'm guessing he developed the nerve damage from all those big tackles he has made since playing first grade for the mighty Sea Eagles since 2005, as highlighted in the video I posted.

And I'm not sure how many Manly games you watch, but I watch them all, and I can promise you it flares up after both good AND bad play.

Onya Matai - we Manly fans love your work.