What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Rapira

ozbash

Referee
Only saw 20 mins or so last night on delayed and Steve looked to be going good. Hope to catch a replay this week sometime.

What did you guys think of him.. ?

Ianc

Juniors
I'm really excited about Steve. He runs hard & hits harder. If he keeps improving the way he has been, he will make a big name for himself.
Can we make him a Qlder :sarcasm:.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors offered Steve a contract, but he turned them down because he saw a chance to play first grade sooner with the Cowboys. Good on him, he seems to be making the most of it, and I'll look forward to seeing him back in Warriors colours once his current contract expires.

One Warrior

Bench
Warriors offered Steve a contract, but he turned them down because he saw a chance to play first grade sooner with the Cowboys. Good on him, he seems to be making the most of it, and I'll look forward to seeing him back in Warriors colours once his current contract expires.

Exactly, we'll snap him back up once his contract expires.

Latest posts