What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Simpson Get Out Clause Activated

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's just a story guys..I wouldn't get too excited, however regardless of the situation it's not as if we don't have money to burn..so who knows.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'd be happy with Poore, Simpson and either Karmichael or Hill.
If we get Hill though, we will want to make sure we have a decent 5/8th backup, as he is quite injury prone.
Time to start blooding Green me thinks.

Suity

pazzaeel

Juniors
The Dragons have also lost winger Colin Best to Canberra and prop Michael Henderson to Gold Coast Titans, but front-rower Justin Poore is staying and the club is hopeful of retaining forwards Ben Creagh and Ashton Sims.

the article says poore is staying with the dragons.

V1er

Juniors
Has he signed an ESL contract though? he said he was going, but i didnt see if said he had signed, so it may not be set in concrete just yet.

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Geez I wish someone would jam that winky up your arse. ;-)

Suity

eck13.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Poore is reportedly staying at the drags, but who knows

we need some equal to Morro to replace him and if we throw big money at the likes of Simpson, it just makes me wonder why it wouldn't have been easier to keep Morro

The Colonel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
Poore is reportedly staying at the drags, but who knows

we need some equal to Morro to replace him and if we throw big money at the likes of Simpson, it just makes me wonder why it wouldn't have been easier to keep Morro

Age would play a part.

Simpson: Date of Birth: 27 September 1979

Morrison: DOB: 28/05/1976

Similar players but Simpson is younger.

Latest posts