What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Turner released, staying in Melbourne

lotti

Bench
according to his manager he did, but the Storm released him because it was the right thing to do.

_Johnsy

Referee
So a managers email notifying of his clients intent to sign is not enough to bind him to a club, yet in another instance a quote from a manger is good enough for a club to make him play there?

I really think you need to take of your purple, blue and yellow glasses lotti.

lotti

Bench
only when the club doesn't do the right thing by the player dispite what the manager and the club wants. There's some white and maroon thrown in there as well. Yeah but they didn't miss a finals series because of suspension.

t-ba

Post Whore
lotti said:
only when the club doesn't do the right thing by the player dispite what the manager and the club wants. There's some white and maroon thrown in there as well.

Please choose one side. Make it Melbourne.

lotti

Bench
t-ba said:
Please choose one side. Make it Melbourne.
And go against the family I don't think so Manly's the family club and if you don't support them you tend to get a loss rubbed in as my uncle the Doggies fan knows all too well.

Mr Saab

Referee
lotti said:
And go against the family I don't think so Manly's the family club and if you don't support them you tend to get a loss rubbed in as my uncle the Doggies fan knows all too well.

Please seek professional help.
You are a coco pop

t-ba

Post Whore
lotti said:

](*,).

Who gives a sh*t? That's what being a sports fan is about.

Lotti said:

Mr Saab said:
Please seek professional help.
You are a coco pop

More like a Fruit Loop!