What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Witt

Hellsy

Immortal
don't u hate trying to ask a question that you want the answer to and everyone jokes about it............

strider

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Robbie Witt has also left the Knights.

The Witt dynasty is a fading dream now. :(

dynasty :lol:

actually i feel sorry for michael witt - he cops so much from parra fans these days - its a bit rough

PB

Bench
Steve Witt...., Steve Witt.....

About 5ft 9, blonde hair plays 5/8, played lower grades at the eels, scored 5 tries in a lower grade game against Wests once, a guy all these eels fans should play first grade, went to newcastle to play first grade, only to find out he wasn't good enough.........

nope never heard of him!:D

wittyfan

Referee
strider said:
actually i feel sorry for michael witt - he cops so much from parra fans these days - its a bit rough

He's not all that popular with some Manly fans as well!

Stagger eel

Staff member
wittyfan said:
He's not all that popular with some Manly fans as well!

can I ask you a question? if Michael was a boys boy would you marry into the Witt family, if offcourse Gay marriages were legal?

wittyfan

Referee
eelavation said:
can I ask you a question? if Michael was a boys boy would you marry into the Witt family, if offcourse Gay marriages were legal?

No, I prefer to keep single. :)

dazeely

First Grade
Off the topic slightly

I kinda feel bad bagging ex eels players, which got me thinking as to which players come to mind whom have left the club on real bad terms and deserve to be hated by the fans etc.....

The easiest one to remember is :-

1. Lyon

strider

Post Whore
dazeely said:
Off the topic slightly

I kinda feel bad bagging ex eels players, which got me thinking as to which players come to mind whom have left the club on real bad terms and deserve to be hated by the fans etc.....

The easiest one to remember is :-

1. Lyon

ummmmm .... yeah just him - he sucks!