What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
That no try decision at the end robbing the Bulldogs of the match was the worst thing i've ever seen.

That little prick Soward milks it, and the dumb merkin Clark falls for it...

I dont even support the Bulldogs or the Dragons and that has made me so angry...

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger_nick

Bench
but steve clarke hates the dragons and costs them games all the time...just ask any saints fans :roll:

Game_Breaker

Coach
Robbed because the video ref doesnt know the rules

Im still shocked

Sometimes you can understand why they get it wrong, but the only explanation I have is he doesnt know the rules

Dragons may have got the 2 points, but Bulldogs were the better team.

OVP

Coach
Steve f**k is, in my opinion, the worst referee in the game's history. Now he can add the worst video ref in the game's history. A truly pathetic little man.

taxidriver

Coach
justice served

have a look at how far ennis was offside just beforehand

should have been a penalty to saints

renouf

Juniors
Steve Clark should be held accountable for that decision. Either sacked, docked a few weeks pay, or suspended.

When will these video referees be held accountable for decisions like this

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I HATE the Bulddogs, but that was one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

It was quite possibly the WORST refereeing decision I have seen in over 20 years (it's definitely in the running) ... I felt sick.

I can only imagine how Dogs fans feel, because I would have rioted if that happened to the Eels or the Rabbitohs.

Edit - Clark MUST be stood down. Terrible.

Last edited:

SAF

Juniors
I hardly post here and I do not like the Dogs. This has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever seen ! Unbelievable, there was no intent whatsoever from Eastwood to impede Soward. I fear for the game with decisions like this one. Are we playing basketball ?? where every little contact is a foul.

Disgraceful..................

Last edited:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I'm a Raiders fan. We've had some very bad calls from the video ref.
But I have never seen as bad a call as I did tonight. Disgraceful stuff.

Game_Breaker

Coach
So Soward delibertaley runs into Eastwood, realises he has no chance of catching Patten, then while Eastwood is behind him, pretends like he was impeded.

All the while Eastwood did nothing but stand there

Billythekid

First Grade
Turned my tv off straight away, turned me completely off watching another game. Absolute farce, what other sport is impacted this much by refs?

St. Benny

Juniors
whether soward milked it or not they are the rules, eastwood stopped soward from having a chance from getting to patten. go u dragons