What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Johns Magic

Referee
So Soward delibertaley runs into Eastwood, realises he has no chance of catching Patten, then while Eastwood is behind him, pretends like he was impeded.

All the while Eastwood did nothing but stand there

Wouldn't go that far, Eastwood did grab his jersey.

Not saying it was the right decision(I haven't made my mind up yet), but no need to exaggerate.

whether soward milked it or not they are the rules, eastwood stopped soward from having a chance from getting to patten. go u dragons

Your a f**kin imbecile. Eastwood stood his ground. What is he meant to do ?. Soward had not the slightest chance of getting there either.

taxidriver

Coach
should never have happened if the ref had pinged ennis for being a mile offside, which led to the poor soward kick

justice served

clipser

Juniors
soward looked like he was running with his back agaisnt a wall (eastwood being the wall)..

dirty little player

Generalzod

Immortal
Steve Clarke should never be allowed to enter any NRL ground....I wonder whether Clarke placed a bet on the game????

drake

First Grade
Steve Clark f**king up in a Saints vs Bulldogs game!?

Reminds of a semi-finals game many years ago that got him covered in spit.

Karma?

Nope, Clarke is just a dickhead.

tiger_nick

Bench
i honestly have no idea how saints fans could even attempt to justify that decision. if the tigers won a game like that id go away feeling like we'd lost and know full well we were beyond lucky.

fair enough if you think you were the better team or other tiny decisions went against earlier in the game. but that is probably the single worst refereeing decision i have ever seen, and i had $50 on the dragons 1-12 into broncos 13 +!! i was still blowing up!

for it to decide a game is just embarrassing for the nrl.

Last edited:

JT_

Juniors
That was a try, an absolute f***ing try. I don't like to see the Dogs on top of the ladder but f*** me that was grand larceny at the hands of Steve Clark.

The game is officially screwed at this moment in time.

butch82

Juniors
yeah i am not a bulldogs fan but that was the worst decision i think ive ever seen...unlucky guys...

Loudstrat

Coach
Great decision Canterbury players should NOT be wearing velcro jerseys :clap::clap:

BTW, Wasn't is Clarke that copped a bucked of saliva tipped on his head after a semi v Canterbury in the mid 1990's? That was the day Tallis wanted to fight Dean Pay and got flattened, wasn't it?