What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Jason Maher

Immortal
So it was a kind of pre-justice for Josh Reynolds' antics? Minority Report, NRL video referees style.

What I like about this thread is how clearly it shows the general bias against Saints on LU. It was a travesty when we benefited from an admitted error in the 80th minute of a game, but when it happens the other way, no problems, lol@saints, stop your sooking, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
It's true.... we do love a good lol @ St Merge.

That try after the siren was so delicious. I feasted on Dragons fans tears with some fava beans and a nice chianti straight after.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You're all f**king pathetic. I can't recall seeing this level of outrage about the 7 tackle try. When JT spoke out, he was labelled a sook.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You're all f**king pathetic. I can't recall seeing this level of outrage about the 7 tackle try. When JT spoke out, he was labelled a sook.

Because he went off tangent claiming the evil NSW hierarchy were just trying to get revenge for Origin.

That's what made him a sook. He should have stuck to the facts.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Steven Clark, great man. A great day of justice this was.

Here is Soward, playing his guts out, trying to make a match winning tackle....

AND BAM!

Eastwood takes his head off with a swinging arm, & stomped on his head whilst on the ground. He didn't complain though, because he believes what happens on the field, stays on the field (good bloke that Sowie is).

Chook

First Grade
So it was a kind of pre-justice for Josh Reynolds' antics? Minority Report, NRL video referees style.

What I like about this thread is how clearly it shows the general bias against Saints on LU. It was a travesty when we benefited from an admitted error in the 80th minute of a game, but when it happens the other way, no problems, lol@saints, stop your sooking, etc. etc.

ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chook.

Rodent

Bench
I love seeing the hatred from the Roosters fans. It proves despite winning the comp last year, 2010 still hurts.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I remember back in the early 00s, the Bulldogs were playing the Dragons and we were leading, I think the score was 28-26, and the Dragons came very close to scoring after the final siren had gone. Luckily we held on to win, but the shit would've hit the fan back then if it went the other way around :lol:

I remember back in the early 00s, the Bulldogs were playing the Dragons and we were leading, I think the score was 28-26, and the Dragons came very close to scoring after the final siren had gone. Luckily we held on to win, but the shit would've hit the fan back then if it went the other way around :lol:

Posts would have been flying in as fast as the old 56k modem would have allowed.

undertaker

Coach

This is the game I think you're referring to:

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/scorers/games/2002/200207140629.html

Remember watching it just like yesterday. Bulldogs got off to a good lead before the Dragons made a comeback and the Doggies did just enough to hold them out. Who could also forget this controversial match also at WIN Stadium earlier that year:

http://rleague.com/news/Bizarre-refereeing-decision-cost-Raiders-victory-@-WIN_110050/

Seriously, whatever happened to Fox Sports' Chooseday Night Football? They should replay more games like this. Can't find any highlights of these matches on YouTube.

Latest posts