What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

steven clark

Godz Illa

Coach
Worst ref in the game. My inital despair on learning he had been appointed to the marquee Anzac Day match turned out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Clark screwed both sides equally, although Billy only knocked back 3 or 4 of the Dragons tries this time.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Our wingers let us down badly. Simple as that.
They are not up to first grade standard.

I am fearing the result this Saturday night up at Cowpat Stadium.

Us Chickens gonna be roasted.

Anasta and Finch need to be introduced to each other. They play like they've never met each other.

Harrison must have found Ricko's angry pills from last year, as he keeps giving away stupid penalties and going for the head.

Fitzy is just tired and needs time off. No rep footy for you this year pal.

Soward, Perret and Mellars should not be allowed in first grade for a long, long time.

Now Flanno is out, we will have more reserve graders trying to play NRL against the best team in the comp in the most hostile environment.

I try to be positive, but we are goooooooooooooorrrrrrnnnnnnn

Get real, Mellars has played well over the couple of weeks he has been in....

And Perret is inexperienced, but eager, he does not deserve to be shot back down to Newtown......

Our boys played with more heart than they have shown for a very long time, and in doing so, gave me a reason to be very proud....
I would rather lose with 13 men any day than win with the 14 the dragons had on the field.....
Clarke should be the one not in first grade for a very long time, if ever....
He ruins more good games of football than anyone in the history of refereeing......

roosters06

Juniors
I also find it very difficult to be optimistic about our chances at Dairy Farmers tonight.

With Flannery joining the casualty ward, we are going to be really struggling for depth, and unfortunately, our junior back ups just aren't performing as well as we would have liked.

Personally, I reckon we'll be lucky to get within twenty points of the Cowboys tonight.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Its taken me a while to get my foot out of my mouth, but finally it came loose this morning. After roasting Perrett and Mellars, they both scored a try. Maybe I should do it more often.
Even Finch and Anasta played well.
At least we'll have reserve graders against reserve graders this Sunday with the Dogs also struggling to find 17 NRL calibre players to put on the field. What a dismal affair that game will be.....