What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart Out 8-12 wks

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
f**ked.

My VNRL team was 0-4 until he came back in .. then I scored 98 points in two weeks with him back in the squad .. and now he's out for 3 months again.

And I'm the reigning Premier too :(

God-King Dean

Immortal
This is good news for NSW. Not necessarily because Gidley is better, it just means Gallen is less likely to be captain.

Once Dead

Bench
Well, I expected this to happen during his first game back but anyway. Same thing happened to Dell and Cousins. You pay a price for redemption.

Once Dead said:
Well, I expected this to happen during his first game back but anyway. Same thing happened to Dell and Cousins. You pay a price for redemption.

Actually so did I. People were giving their predictions on how he'd play in his first game back...I thought injured in the first 20 minutes and an anti-climax. Looks like I was 2 weeks off.

Sleep

Juniors
That's some pretty bad news for the Eagles. It'll be interesting to see how they handle this. If they get flogged by the Cowboys on the weekend they could be in some real trouble. Michael Robertson is a horrible fullback. Decent winger and finisher but fullback really isn't his spot.

Both Melbourne and Manly could miss the eight this year. Has that ever happened before?

Latest posts