What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart Out 8-12 wks

m0j0

Bench
^Yes. in 2001-2002.

...and 2005 - Bulldogs & Roosters

Edit: I see what you're saying here Bobby. I could be wrong, but I think Sleep was referring to the two finalists from one year missing the finals the following year. 2001 - Roosters & Broncs both made the 8. 2002 - Eels & Knights both made the 8 also.

Last edited:

RainMan

Juniors
Thats it for Manly 09. Robertson - solid winger, below average fullback. Hopefully, the Wolfman can fill the void...

Mr Saab

Referee
Both Melbourne and Manly could miss the eight this year. Has that ever happened before?

Both GF participants missing the finals the next year?

1987...Dogs and Eels both missed out after the 1986 GF
1992...Panthers and Raiders missed out after the 1991 GF
2005...Dogs and Roosters missed out after the 2004 GF

Sleep

Juniors
Mojo and Saab are on the money with what I meant. And as a result, I love them both.;-)

caspersparks

Juniors
jesus christ... just when things were looing up.. yeah, put wolfman at fullback... robertson is a no go.. poor hasler.. hasnt had much luck this year.. all manly fans are hurting..

The good thing to come out of this is that the spotlight will now come back on Orford to be their saviour and this will show how crap he really is...