What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sth Africa V. Australia, 5th ODI

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
LOL - you clown.

If you're talking about the LBW appeal, since when has any batsman walked for an LBW? Let alone a dubious one. FMD, you're like a fine wine, just keep getting better and better with every post - except replace the word fine with sour, and better with the words more outrageously senile.

Nope the nick down leg side! Look at the match again, clear edge. The selective walker only walks when it suits him! As for my posts they are very intelligent, just some people fail to understand them!

El Diablo

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Nope the nick down leg side! Look at the match again, clear edge. The selective walker only walks when it suits him! As for my posts they are very intelligent, just some people fail to understand them!

when he gloved it and chose not to walk was in the Tassie test

being a selective walker shows he is a terrible sport

JJ

Immortal
El Diablo said:
One thing that hasn't been mentioned is Aleem Dar gave Boucher not out when he was plum LBW. It was about his second ball and he was on 0.

Even bloody Donald said he was out. Dar is not fit to umpire.

everyone gets rough calls from time to time... you don't like it when the opposition moans

As for you commenting on lbw decisions - pfffffffffffffffffffft

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
everyone gets rough calls from time to time... you don't like it when the opposition moans

As for you commenting on lbw decisions - pfffffffffffffffffffft

according to mongs like you we never cop them

JJ

Immortal
El Diablo said:
you never stop

you do have a lot to whinge about though. Dougie says you were born defective

have you looked at Ponting, Gilchrist, Gillespie, Warne and Lewis lately?

bluesbreaker

Bench
Bahahaha, Mick Lewis is the worst bowler ever. The entire bowling attack should be sacked after allowing that ridiculous score to be chased down.

wildmooka

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Yep and refer to the selective walker Lara for another atrocious decison in Adelaide or Flintoff when he got 100 was plumb for about 10! But no we always get the good decisons!

You mean the ball that pitched outside the leg stump to Brian Lara in Adelaide dont you?

wildmooka

Juniors
El Diablo said:
outside leg stump my arse

I think you will find that the replay showed in full colour, that the ball Symonds bowled to Lara pitched outside the line of leg stump. It only has to be a millimetre in it, but thems the rules my friend.