What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH Ticket release on Monday for GF

Hellsy

Immortal
Each ST will have its unique code . If you buy on-line , you can only buy two tix per code. Which means you have to do four transaxns , Which means you aren't guaranteed the eight tix will be together.
In order to get eight together , you have to either ring up ticketek with your 4 ST & Codes , or go physically to a ticketek office.

I have 4 ST's under my Dad's name and I am the email receiver and there has only been 1 code sent to us each week so far. So I am at a loss to explain this system.

Glenn

First Grade
I have 4 ST's under my Dad's name and I am the email receiver and there has only been 1 code sent to us each week so far. So I am at a loss to explain this system.

Unless there is some way that the code is grouped together for your range of season tickets. :?

jono

Juniors
I haven't has a code sent to me via e-mail ,YET!!!!!
I had to ring the club and ask them for it.
I know this doesn't help the night before, but it might be worth calling them and finding out WTF going on.

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh I don't need the code, I have tickets already from the first release I go every year regardless of who is playing.
Dad and PJ are going up with the tickets 2moro to a ticketek first thing in the morning to get friends and Mum and Dad their tickets. Sorry people I am at my quota so don't PM me anymore!!!

I'm just pointing out something I am confused about that I think is a bit of a flaw

Fitz

Juniors
Oh I don't need the code, I have tickets already from the first release I go every year regardless of who is playing.
Dad and PJ are going up with the tickets 2moro to a ticketek first thing in the morning to get friends and Mum and Dad their tickets. Sorry people I am at my quota so don't PM me anymore!!!

I'm just pointing out something I am confused about that I think is a bit of a flaw

Can I use ur code then?

Hellsy

Immortal
Sorry, but with the 2 ticket limit it is tough. Understandable though from the NRL point of view.

bartman

Immortal
Only two tickets per online transaction though...

So you would need to make 4 separate purchases of 2 tickets, and enter the code(s) four different times. The system will (apparently) know whether your code relates to one STH or to 4 under the same name/email.

Hellsy

Immortal
That is my point, I only get sent 1 code for 4 tickets. Hence my thinking that there is a flaw in this system

everyone hunting for tickets maybe you should be hitting up the storm forum as well you might find someone who knows season ticket holders not coming up for the game, just a thought

mickdo

Coach
Arghhhhh!!! I had members tickets lined up but that has fallen thru... another guy at work might have spare tickets for me too but I won't be able to find out about them until tomorrow. If not there'll be tickets available I know, but it's just annoying! :(

fish eel

Immortal
Sorry, but with the 2 ticket limit it is tough. Understandable though from the NRL point of view.

Tbh we are lucky to get another crack after already buying fix in the first sale

Hopefully this experience will encourage more people to sign on in 2010 as members

Only two tickets per online transaction though...

So you would need to make 4 separate purchases of 2 tickets, and enter the code(s) four different times. The system will (apparently) know whether your code relates to one STH or to 4 under the same name/email.

I don't think so.

Ticketed Club Members will only be able to purchase a maximum of two tickets per Ticketed Club Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

I'm gonna stick with my original guess of multiple boxes for entering multiple codes.

bartman

Immortal
From the same email...

TICKET LIMITS:
Eels and Storm Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase two (2) tickets per Ticketed Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

Please note, members who buy tickets over the internet will only be able to purchase two (2) tickets per transaction.

Dammit, guess I didn't see that part.

That sucks arse. How the hell is that supposed to allow families to stay together?