What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky appointed fill time NSW coach

timka4

Bench
haha i'm not hating bro. I'm just not rating - Kurt Gidley. But then again no one does except you Knights fans. I give credit where it's due, It's just Kurt doesn't deserve it.

Uhh not really, most of us wouldn't have Kurt in our NSW side.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dugan, TLL, Joel Thompson should all be certs
What?

TLL I can agree, Dugan - great player but against Hayne and Stewart, form should decide.

As for Thompson, not dissing the guy but a cert????? What number?

Big Pete

Referee
Kurt's a good club player...just isn't a representative player.

Joel shouldn't be a cert either...the backrow is one of the toughest to break into and I don't believe at this stage he's better than any of the other contenders. I also don't think he's up to playing centre at that level.

He'd certainly come into calculations though.

Last edited:
What?

TLL I can agree, Dugan - great player but against Hayne and Stewart, form should decide.

As for Thompson, not dissing the guy but a cert????? What number?

I'd have him on the bench cos he's versatile enough to cover the backrow and the centres. Much like Origin legend Phil Bailey...

Tweed Titan

Bench
We can beat QLD if we have the right setup and pick a good team. Towards the end of game 3 last year I think we showed glimpses. Anyone who says we can't beat QLD 'cos our players just aren't good enough' is kidding.

And go support QLD. We don't want you.

Latest posts