What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

MystikEel

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
But I am breathtakingly handsome. Sometimes too much of a good thing is detrimental to your health

;-)

to quote a band (of which I happen to be listening to on the radio right now)

"Tell me the reality is better than dream
But I found out the hard way, Nothing is what it seems! "

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Exactly mystik, "Nohing is what it seems". People seem to think here that I am not what I describe myself in looks but I am truly good looking. Why would I tell fibs?. What do I accomplish by telling fibs. Zero

8)

stiffmeister

Bench
I am a womans fantasy. So a babe who dreams of me is you can say living in fantasy land as I am a dream, but a dream come true

;-)

stiff-meister eel said:
My parents did not want me to start dating babes until I was 17 because of my great looks

8)

Nope, that was because they dreaded the thought of having another person in their bed - you were enough!

(Do there hands still drag along the ground too?)

:p

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
MystikEel said:
I guess I'm not up to stiff's undoubtedly high standards then 8)

honey, you're breathing and you have boobies, you're up to his standards :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
Do i sense an attraction between the stiffy and mystik or am i reading to much into their love - hate relationship. Love is grand - ain't it. :lol: