What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

Glenn

First Grade
Hard to judge a person without a pic, but tempted to say you are a load of crapola living in a fantasy land, trying to make up for your own inadequacies

stiffmeister

Bench
Glenn, no inadequacies. Your response is predictable & boring. Like they say if you're not part of the sheep, you are a target of ill informed criticism. But that comes with the territory of being great

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Thanks parradaze but the ladies have not seen nor met me. I dont blame them for being sceptical.

However the stiff-meister is a lovable easy going character if you ignore my ego. This is me but I am a good samaritan with a heart of gold

;-)

MystikEel

Juniors
depends on what you define as "good looking" - I'm not blonde, and never will be.. so I guess if you ask me about me then you'll be recieving a negative answer.

so, no. :D

eelsta

Bench
stiff-meister eel said:
Mystik, I know this is a superficial question but are you good looking

;-)
of course she's good looking, but i doubt good enough for you your highness ;-)