What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stirring the Pot

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
you've never heard anything come out of my mouth full stop

i wouldnt waste my time talking to a lightweight like you in person

please cease and desist your infatuation with me and my posts

kind regards, your King.

:lol:

Dont flatter yourself king of the sh*t pile...... I am not infatuated with you at all, neither am I infatuated with Reefy these days (And you have never even been considered because as I said, nothing half decent comes out of your mouth so why would I bother with someone who I consider to be my intellectual inferior!)

Whenever I reply in relation to yourself, its because you have directed an attack me... like in another thread. So it is in fact you (And Reefy for that matter) who have an infatuation with me! Moron.

beekershark

Bench
And don't blame the cops when you get caught speeding mate :) nice try at diversion, but you need more lessons from your mentors to be up to their level :)

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
King of the sh*t pile, stop embarressing yourself.

I didnt aim anything at you in this thread, and in another thread I only replied back to an attack made upon me by you. Get your lying straight m8

beekershark

Bench
Sutho_Sharks said:

Dont flatter yourself king of the sh*t pile...... I am not infatuated with you at all, neither am I infatuated with Reefy these days (And you have never even been considered because as I said, nothing half decent comes out of your mouth so why would I bother with someone who I consider to be my intellectual inferior!)

Whenever I reply in relation to yourself, its because you have directed an attack me... like in another thread. So it is in fact you (And Reefy for that matter) who have an infatuation with me! Moron.

:) oh sutho ! so , you're admitting here in black and white that you at least USED to be infatuated with reefy !? Extremely worrying stuff this :) LOL!

beeker if the spud wants to start daft threads, then let the fun begin

let the little potato talk for himself

1108_Figure_3a2.jpg

It's more fun that way.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
beekershark said:
:) oh sutho ! so , you're admitting here in black and white that you at least USED to be infatuated with reefy !? Extremely worrying stuff this :) LOL!

It wasnt in a man-love kinda way..... I was 'obsessed' with exposing him for the fraud he is.... but Im over those days :)

beekershark

Bench
King of the Hill said:
forum police alert!

i'm allowed to defend myself, forum policeman

now run along beeks, i'll catch up with you on saturday

And what shall I look forward to on Saturday KOTH ?

The usual me beeks, what can I say, I'm a great spectacle.

I'm off to bed spudly, important day on at work tomorrow, I suggest you get a job - the responsibility would do you no end of good. And being obsessed with being runner up to reefy is NOT a job!

Night chaps.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors

My other thread had a very good point to it, people around here are attacking Simmons based on his relgious orientation... knock him based on this talent or your belief that he has no talent... dont attack him for being religious. It was also interesting because that program contradicted many forummers views that their are virutally no religious footballers around apart from Simmons....

That is all I have to say on this topic for now

beekershark

Bench
King of the Hill said:

1108_Figure_3a2.jpg

It's more fun that way.

Fair Enough mate, I just quoted Frenzy that's all " play the man not the ball"

I'm not taking sides in this.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
fizman said:
OK, so we have just established that BT has 10 different usernames on rlfans.com. :p

Ohh yeah, nice post. Can just see him taking the time to enter 10 names & talk to himself for a 8 hours.
Zeus is going well, albeit in a weak comp.
many players can come back stronger players after stints in the UK, or at least, more professional.

beekershark

Bench
Fiz is obviously firmly with tongue in cheek there reefy.

I agree with you that Ryan is one player who has everything going in his favour to return to the NRL a better player and more importantly with more confidence after his UK stint.

INterestingly I noted when watching his games at halfback over there on the Box, his little drop it onto the foot and dribble it behind the defence line kick was working pretty nicely. Something he tried a few times with us at centre with little success, but certainly when playing at halfback, with a little more time at the line, it's a neat kick.

mr_sharks

Juniors
I can't believe he is a halfback over there!!!
I mean what was Raper thinking by putting him in the 3/4 line!? He definetly should have got rid of Noddy and put Goldy at halfback. I mean seriously he is the next Alfie Langer.
Hutch would also be a good fullback, as Simmo would be a good, hard running prop like Marty Lang used to be for us.

fizman

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Ohh yeah, nice post. Can just see him taking the time to enter 10 names & talk to himself for a 8 hours.
Zeus is going well, albeit in a weak comp.
many players can come back stronger players after stints in the UK, or at least, more professional.

Read the thread title.....Looks like I caught a Black-Tip.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well Stirring the pot, by posting the reviews zeus is getting and you reply that the person has 10 aliases posting the info.
You've lost me.

BeenThere

Juniors
mr_sharks said:
I can't believe he is a halfback over there!!!
I mean what was Raper thinking by putting him in the 3/4 line!? He definetly should have got rid of Noddy and put Goldy at halfback. I mean seriously he is the next Alfie Langer.
Hutch would also be a good fullback, as Simmo would be a good, hard running prop like Marty Lang used to be for us.
YAWN -- you have just demonstrated once again, your COMPLETE lack of knowledge about anything Rugby League (and probably any thing else for that matter). In the English game the term halfback is used for both the number 7 and the number 6. He has been playing 5/8 you IDIOT.