What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm and fans playing the victims............

El Diablo

Post Whore
What makes me filthy is that no one from Melbourne, nor management, nor player, nor fan has ever apoligised for f**king up the last five years of NRL history, but they still expect us to feel sorry for them.

:clap:

and they expect to be allowed to play for points

Hanscholo

Bench
I do have empathy for the storm and their supporters. its being erroded by the minute though with every egotistical post, or smart arsed comment from their playing staff. Its not my fault they did what they did, and its my sympathy to give out as i please, as it stands - i reckon they'll be lucky to finish the year with anyone of us giving a sh*t about their future. considering we allready bank roll them, at our huge loss, im not inclined to give much more, especially when im hearing the kind of talk that is coming out of the club still.