What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm and fans playing the victims............

stormbati

Bench
I'd have thought it'd be with Ainscough giving away a blatant penalty try or Choc dropping the ball cold over the line which would've sealed the game.

And if you want to piss and moan about the "forward" pass try again bitch, it clearly wasn't. The sooner you face up to the facts the better, the Storm are winners of 1 premiership, that's one premiership more than your team who's been in the comp for the same amount of time. Suck it up princess.

http://www.thebaistand.com/images/zoom/EICSQY/geyerpass.mpg
Theres a video on youtube proving this too.

taxidriver

Coach
I'd have thought it'd be with Ainscough giving away a blatant penalty try or Choc dropping the ball cold over the line which would've sealed the game.

And if you want to piss and moan about the "forward" pass try again bitch, it clearly wasn't. The sooner you face up to the facts the better, the Storm are winners of 1 premiership, that's one premiership more than your team who's been in the comp for the same amount of time. Suck it up princess.

http://www.thebaistand.com/images/zoom/EICSQY/geyerpass.mpg

this thread has nothing to do with 99
, happy to debate that with you in another thread

your post and many others are all the evidence i need to justify my original post

thank you :)

Ulysseus

Bench
Bellamy has certainly taken an interesting route with this little sh*t fight.
I am just finding it amazingly hard to believe the coach of the team knows nothing of the apparent out of contract payments that took place.

As for the apology, I want to see Bellamy, Smith and anyone else who took big fat envelopes (theoretically speaking of course, I imagine it was transactions of some description) under the table apologise to the entire league supporting populace, and a real one, not some bullsh*t about "we'll stick together as a team", I want to see a real apology one that is along the lines of "We are sorry, we know what we did was wrong and we deserve the punishment given to us".

Then we all move on.

Stormsally

Juniors
Stormbati, at the end of the day your club has been involved in the most despicable acts of cheating imaginable. Craig Bellamy and others need to accept they benefited from such despicable acts and to use the chosen words he chose to use in the press conference this afternoon was an absolute insult to all. Craig Bellamy is a disgrace regardless of whether he was in on the salary cap abuses or not.

I don't think Craig would really care if you were insulted. He was speaking to the fans who are feeling the same as him. He doesn't need to speak to the fans of other clubs. He is showing that the team (rather than the club) is there for each other there for the fans.

taxidriver

Coach
Yeah yeah of course it doesn't have anything to do with 99 because you say it doesn't........it never does according the usual St George suspects, you being one of the main offenders :lol:

zzzzzzzz

play a different record mate

i've noticed it's your mo to attack the man rather than the argument.

why's that?

stormbati

Bench
Bellamy has certainly taken an interesting route with this little sh*t fight.
I am just finding it amazingly hard to believe the coach of the team knows nothing of the apparent out of contract payments that took place.

As for the apology, I want to see Bellamy, Smith and anyone else who took big fat envelopes (theoretically speaking of course, I imagine it was transactions of some description) under the table apologise to the entire league supporting populace, and a real one, not some bullsh*t about "we'll stick together as a team", I want to see a real apology one that is along the lines of "We are sorry, we know what we did was wrong and we deserve the punishment given to us".

Then we all move on.

"WE"?? If the players and Bellamy werent involved and knew nothing, who exactly should they apologise too?

And would you really move on?

taxidriver

Coach
I don't think Craig would really care if you were insulted. He was speaking to the fans who are feeling the same as him. He doesn't need to speak to the fans of other clubs. He is showing that the team (rather than the club) is there for each other there for the fans.

yes, it's called denial

Noa

First Grade
Disproportionate amount of Dragons fans on the anti-storm wagon.

Makes me feel so much better, what a bunch of predictable fools.

Taxidriver..your tired rant is three days too late mate.

My position has been this from the first minute...have a crack, no issues.

All I want is club to follow next year.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Has there ever been a game that has mentally scared more people than the 99 grand final?

Its 11 years later boys, time to move on.

The Tank

Bench
Disproportionate amount of Dragons fans on the anti-storm wagon.

Makes me feel so much better, what a bunch of predictable fools.

I've noticed that. I was gonna start a thread but... what's the deal? Do they have some sort of rivalry? I've never noticed it before.

taxidriver

Coach
Taxidriver..your tired rant is three days too late mate.

My position has been this from the first minute...have a crack, no issues.

All I want is club to follow next year.

wasnt referring to you mate

sadly plenty of others here expect the rest of us to shed a tear

aint going to happen

where all the retractions from everyone shouting the players knew nothing

the truth is out today

cars, boats, tv's, secret letters signed by players

a bit of humility would be nice

taxidriver

Coach
No, some Dragons fans will never get over the 99 Grand Final.

I've noticed that. I was gonna start a thread but... what's the deal? Do they have some sort of rivalry? I've never noticed it before.

Will never happen...

....the subsequent 126 ass-kickings havent helped.

you guys cling to whatever helps

god knows you need something, given your memories of the last five years are poisoned forever

enjoy

taxidriver

Coach
and by the way

nice of most of you to miss the point of the thread

sure you feel like sh*t, i would too

point is direct your anger at your club, don't make pathetic excuses and blame everyone else.

stormbati

Bench
wasnt referring to you mate

sadly plenty of others here expect the rest of us to shed a tear

aint going to happen

where all the retractions from everyone shouting the players knew nothing

the truth is out today

cars, boats, tv's, secret letters signed by players

a bit of humility would be nice

Did you bother reading the whole article?
News Limited, which owns the club, has publicly stated there is no evidence the players were in on the salary-cap rort orchestrated by disgraced former CEO Brian Waldron, as they may have had no reason to doubt the validity of their deals.
"There is no evidence the players knew they were part of an elaborate scheme," News Limited spokesman Greg Baxter said.
"The letters were written in such a way that players reading them could be forgiven for not thinking they were doing anything illegal."