What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm fat cats dished up the cream

StormChaser

First Grade
The paper is just reporting the truth...

Welcome to last month...

:lol::lol::lol: You need new meds. STAT.

That's exactly what should happen now.

Cheating is one thing but the behaviour of the club and it's players since they were found out shows zero remorse.

It's classic Victorian behaviour and has no place in our great game.

If you honesty believe that then you're an intellectual pygmy. The game needs The Storm. End of.

84 Baby

Referee
The game needs The Storm. End of.
Well we don't need the Storm actually... Game went for almost a century before introduction of a Melbourne team. It is a desire, not a necessity, for there to be exposure in Victoria. And even if a Victorian team was required, there's nothing saying it has to be the Storm. If the Storm cannot field a legit squad in 2011, I fully expect the NRL will bar them from 1st grade. The best way for the club to get under the cap for next year will be to fully cooperate in the investigation so that any legal proceedings can start ASAP. So instead of blindly 'standing united' how about calling on your club and players to actually do what is right? They clearly have forgot what that is

StormChaser

First Grade
Are you for serious? lol, so you honestly believe that the NRL could afford to lose The storm???
1. The game needs to expand to survive, they should have teams in WA and SA as well, for you to sit there and say they don't need Victoria is an absolute joke and proves you know not what you are jibbering about.
2. Of course they will field a legit squad in 2011, we're just waiting for the fall out from the investigations. D'uh!
3. Everybody is fully co-operating, don't believe all you are spoon fed by the f**king media FFS! The players will speak to the auditors when they are told to by the CLUB.
And lastly, STFU about "standing United" it's about following your team through both good and bad times, and that's what I'm doing and proud to do.

Get your head out of the sand with your backwards thinking. The game needs to expand they need The Storm, The Storm aren't going away, so build a bridge!

Are you for serious? lol, so you honestly believe that the NRL could afford to lose The storm???
1. The game needs to expand to survive, they should have teams in WA and SA as well, for you to sit there and say they don't need Victoria is an absolute joke and proves you know not what you are jibbering about.
2. Of course they will field a legit squad in 2011, we're just waiting for the fall out from the investigations. D'uh!
3. Everybody is fully co-operating, don't believe all you are spoon fed by the f**king media FFS! The players will speak to the auditors when they are told to by the CLUB.
And lastly, STFU about "standing United" it's about following your team through both good and bad times, and that's what I'm doing and proud to do.

Get your head out of the sand with your backwards thinking. The game needs to expand they need The Storm, The Storm aren't going away, so build a bridge!

Not enough acceptance of what your club has done. Too much emotion, too much hysterics, too much shrill.

StormChaser

First Grade
Not enough acceptance of what your club has done. Too much emotion, too much hysterics, too much shrill.

See this is the thing, what do you lot want us Storm fans to do? slash our wrists? yes, that's it I reckon, well this little black duck ain't gonna do it. YES my team cheated but there is f**k all I can do about it except keep supporting the team I have for the last eleven years!!
Too much emotion? Would you rather I be a passionless, hohum, couldn't really give a sh*t type of supporter? Why on earth would I join a forum if I didn't give a sh*t?

Hysterics? Well see it's like this, I've put up with weeks and weeks of having my team bashed around the forum and fair play to you all, I'd do the same. What I wouldn't do is target the fans, cos they haven't actually done anything wrong, but I'm at the point where I am sick of coping the brunt of the bullsh*t from you lot for what my team has done and I'm now past caring whether you think I'm apologetic enough about the sins of my team. I don't give a f**k in fact, as of this moment, so I no longer CARE what you think of me as a supporter, or what your opinion is of how exactly a Storm supporter should behave on this forum, you seem to think we should all bow and scrape and be thankful that you let us be here, well f**k THAT! You sling sh*t at me I'm gonna give it straight back to you.

Ahhh I feel better now, this sh*t is cheaper than therapy.
cheers

:lol:

84 Baby

Referee

1. There was expansion into SA & WA. Neither team exists anymore... the NRL still exists. On top of that it isn't enough to place a team in another state and call it expansion. Reds played 3 seasons and Rams played 2. Melbourne have fared better due to better financial support. But after being defunct since 97 as an NRL team, rugby league is definitely hooked in WA, fielding teams in SG Ball and Bundy comps. It had very little to do with the 1st grade squad and more to do with the effort the Reds admin and NRL put into developing junior rugby league in WA. SA & Victoria aren't as advanced (due to AFL influence). Having 2 defunct clubs (both of who were nowhere near as sucessful as Storm) making pathways into other states shows the actual development and real expansion of the game has nothing to do with the 1st grade club that shares the same area. The seeds have already been sowed in Victoria, there is very little the Storm can do to help that, in fact the current drama is doing more harm to the work already done.

2. Once the investigation has been completed, legal proceedings and NRL actions can start. Once those are sorted out then the Storm will have a complete picture of what they have to do to prepare for 2011. They won't be able to prepare for the 2011 season if the investigation isn't completed next June. It's unlikely to get to that but f**king around and missing appointments just drags everything on that little longer.

3. Who said I'm getting my information from the media?

Lastly, there's blindly standing united because you are being spoon-fed by the club that they are in the right and there's standing united to ensure the club exists after the mess is cleared.

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh f**k OFF! Nobody is standing "blindly" we KNOW, for the one billionth time that the club management have done wrong, nobody is denying nor defending THAT, but don't sit there and judge ME for supporting my team through both good and bad times.
You like the rest of the f**king gormless tools in this place expect The Storm to just drop off the face of the earth but it aint gonna happen so get the f**k over it!!

As for the expansion of the game, of course it takes more than just dumping a team in a state, other interstate teams will need the help and support both monetary and otherwise from the NRL but for this game to flourish and have a long term guaranteed future up against the likes of AFL and also Soccer then it NEEDS to happen!!
If you don't like it, I suggest you support something else. Netball is good this time of year.

chrisD

Coach
but don't sit there and judge ME for supporting my team through both good and bad times.
You like the rest of the f**king gormless tools in this place expect The Storm to just drop off the face of the earth

It's strange that despite claiming to be reading the same thing over and over, you don't seem to be getting it. Perhaps it's because you are so awfully worked up about it all, perhaps you should have a lie down?

84 Baby

Referee
Oh f**k OFF! Nobody is standing "blindly" we KNOW, for the one billionth time that the club management have done wrong, nobody is denying nor defending THAT, but don't sit there and judge ME for supporting my team through both good and bad times.
You like the rest of the f**king gormless tools in this place expect The Storm to just drop off the face of the earth but it aint gonna happen so get the f**k over it!!

As for the expansion of the game, of course it takes more than just dumping a team in a state, other interstate teams will need the help and support both monetary and otherwise from the NRL but for this game to flourish and have a long term guaranteed future up against the likes of AFL and also Soccer then it NEEDS to happen!!
If you don't like it, I suggest you support something else. Netball is good this time of year.
After your comment that the NRL needs the Storm, I will judge you and your club as being f**king arrogant and that arrogance is what caused this massive f**kup in the first place. Even at the club's worst, you guys have to be the focal point because you apparently are the f**king be all and end all of the competition

StormChaser

First Grade
You are obviously suffering from clue deficit disorder so I'll go easy. It's not arrogance baby it's PRIDE, and yes I still have it for the players and the way they've turned up every week to play after having everything taken from them.
You don't like it? Cry me a river and go die. I could care less.

84 Baby

Referee
633492614264749472-Arrogance.jpg

Doug2234

First Grade
for the one billionth time that the club management have done wrong.

The players knew and it will come out soon.

Defend the Storm for cheating and sugar coat what you call "pride" all you want but every rugby league supporter knows the Storm are the scum of professional sport in Australia.

Trying to moralize to us anything different you are wasting your time...

stormbati

Bench
Instead if an apology Bellamy should come out with a speech for fans that have been calling the Storm players cheats. It should be titled "f**k you"

And when he loses Origin next Wednesday he should come out and say "f**k you that's what you get"

See this is the thing, what do you lot want us Storm fans to do? slash our wrists? yes, that's it I reckon, well this little black duck ain't gonna do it. YES my team cheated but there is f**k all I can do about it except keep supporting the team I have for the last eleven years!!
Too much emotion? Would you rather I be a passionless, hohum, couldn't really give a sh*t type of supporter? Why on earth would I join a forum if I didn't give a sh*t?

Hysterics? Well see it's like this, I've put up with weeks and weeks of having my team bashed around the forum and fair play to you all, I'd do the same. What I wouldn't do is target the fans, cos they haven't actually done anything wrong, but I'm at the point where I am sick of coping the brunt of the bullsh*t from you lot for what my team has done and I'm now past caring whether you think I'm apologetic enough about the sins of my team. I don't give a f**k in fact, as of this moment, so I no longer CARE what you think of me as a supporter, or what your opinion is of how exactly a Storm supporter should behave on this forum, you seem to think we should all bow and scrape and be thankful that you let us be here, well f**k THAT! You sling sh*t at me I'm gonna give it straight back to you.

Ahhh I feel better now, this sh*t is cheaper than therapy.
cheers

:lol:

Not sure if thats a good 33% mix of emotion, hysterics and shrill or if its just 100% shrill.

Instead if an apology Bellamy should come out with a speech for fans that have been calling the Storm players cheats. It should be titled "f**k you"

And when he loses Origin next Wednesday he should come out and say "f**k you that's what you get"

StormChasers therapist thanks you for the additional business.

Fein

First Grade
After your comment that the NRL needs the Storm, I will judge you and your club as being f**king arrogant and that arrogance is what caused this massive f**kup in the first place. Even at the club's worst, you guys have to be the focal point because you apparently are the f**king be all and end all of the competition

Bloody well said.

Stormchaser, I genuinely feel for most Storm fans, as you pointed out, the fans didn't cheat and yet you're the ones left holding the bag.

As 84 has touched on, it is this arrogance from the players and the club which has really worn thin.

In my opinion it's typical of the bullsh*t Victorian attitude "we are the best at everything" that has permeated through this whole saga.

Can you honestly say the club is remorseful for what has taken place?