What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm lash out at rival clubs

goboggo

Juniors
Bellamy has seemed very keen of late to point out that his team don't twist etc in the tackle. I reckon its a bit of a red herring. His knows his team can't grapple like they used to and have wisened up. They do it in different ways now.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
goboggo said:
Captain_Klutz, how's this for plain and simple - you're a f**kwit.
Seen yourself in a mirror?

goboggo said:
It's quite plain and simple that the Storm have changed their tune mate.

Noone's saying that the club's current 'official' stance isn't what was said on the first page of this thread, they are saying that the previous 'official' stance was very different.

They used to say "we don't do it"
Now they say "everyone else does it"

Plain and simple enough for you?
Prove these statements. If you can.

Or are baseless spasmotic allegations to only facts you know.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
bula_stormer said:
The ones that are crying are the other NRL clubs, find a different way to beat the Storm, ask Fittler
True .... The roosters won so they didn't need to find excuses and winge.

_Johnsy

Referee
kia ora storm said:
All the comments reek simply of jealousy and the fact that the clubs whinging about this have all been beaten by Storm throughout the season...keep up the paranoia all anti-Storm fans...

Nope, no jealousy here kia, melbourne are just a better side than every other side.

Superiority complex maybe fits a bit better.

I'm glad we came out and said something as a club. I have said repeatedly on here, this is an issue for the game, and it's bullsh*t that we are the only club that gets accused of it via the media. I'd be happy for the club to bring out a video after every game of every grapple against us until the media start tackling the real issue - Getting the f**king grapple tackle out of the game - not out of Melbourne's game!!

It is blatantly obvious that as we approach finals time; the NSW and Qld clubs are trying anything to grab the NRL premiership...stop bitching and start playing.

_Johnsy

Referee
kia ora storm said:
It is blatantly obvious that as we approach finals time; the NSW and Qld clubs are trying anything to grab the NRL premiership...stop bitching and start playing.

Yeah because comments 3 weeks out from the finals will have an impact on the big day, you tosser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_Johnsy said:
Yeah because comments 3 weeks out from the finals will have an impact on the big day, you tosser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again...stalking the Melbourne Grapple threads...please start another anti Melbourne thread...there are not enough...:roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Once again...stalking the Melbourne Grapple threads...please start another anti Melbourne thread...there are not enough...:roll:

As you are :crazy: , but that's ok for you to. Does this mean we are on some kind of weird cyber date ?

Shorty

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Oh please:roll:

goboggo

Juniors
I don't normally do this, but

goboggo said:
Bellamy has seemed very keen of late to point out that his team don't twist etc in the tackle. I reckon its a bit of a red herring. His knows his team can't grapple like they used to and have wisened up. They do it in different ways now.

If you can excuse my punctuation, this is exactly what Voss said on the Footy Show after going through the tape of the Brisbane game.

Then the wrestling expert said what they are doing now is more dangerous.

These Melbourne f**kwits are going to make someone a quadraplegic if they keep going.

Downie

Guest Moderator
haha, Melbourne are f**ked with the new rule. They'll be playing a reserve grade team next week if they don't change the way they wrestle in the tackle.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Melbourne's new technique is far worse than the grapple, try pushing down on the back of your head, it doesn't feel good. Send offs for any player using it.

Downie said:
haha, Melbourne are f**ked with the new rule. They'll be playing a reserve grade team next week if they don't change the way they wrestle in the tackle.

How sad that it is not the Knights that we play next week...would have been interesting to see if the Knights could match it with a reserve Storm side ???.

goboggo

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
How sad that it is not the Knights that we play next week...would have been interesting to see if the Knights could match it with a reserve Storm side ???.

So now Storm fans are resorting to bagging out the quality of the opposition. You guys don't have much to say anymore, do you?

Face it - your coach, his staff and your players are endangering the lives of everyone they play against.

It's disgraceful.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
First the storms fans defense was every other team do it, but theirs no defense they can have for this new technique. It must be banned and any player who uses it must be sent off, i don't want any of my teams players injured.

Who the hell taught them the technique, surely they had to know how dangerous it is...shame...shame on Melbourne.

It's a disgrace.

_Johnsy

Referee
WTF? said:
First the storms fans defense was every other team do it, but theirs no defense they can have for this new technique. It must be banned and any player who uses it must be sent off, i don't want any of my teams players injured.

Who the hell taught them the technique, surely they had to know how dangerous it is...shame...shame on Melbourne.

It's a disgrace.

Derryn is back.....................