What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm supporters at Brookie!

chileman

Coach
Are you coming in your droves to Brookie, is going to be a top class match and to have a packed ground would just add to the atmosphere and tension of a great footy match....lets just hope it's a sunny day and plenty of both supporters there to witness 2 teams going great guns at the moment!

MONY

Juniors
thanks guys.... i doubt that the melbourne based supporters would make the trip but us sydney fans might get out there.... i definately want to go but it all depends if i have company as none of my mates would travel to manly with me to watch the game.

MONY said:
thanks guys.... i doubt that the melbourne based supporters would make the trip but us sydney fans might get out there.... i definately want to go but it all depends if i have company as none of my mates would travel to manly with me to watch the game.

What the f**k you are talking about? There is plenty going up.

MONY

Juniors
ok ok my bad it is just a long trip thats all...... lets get 497 plane fulls of storm fans coming up

Hoggy

Bench
Or........

Train to Circular Quay, catch the Manly ferry (wharf #3 it was yesterday) and then catch one of the many buses that go to Brookvale area. We got dropped off right infront of the ground yesterday.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
chileman said:
Are you coming in your droves to Brookie, is going to be a top class match and to have a packed ground would just add to the atmosphere and tension of a great footy match....lets just hope it's a sunny day and plenty of both supporters there to witness 2 teams going great guns at the moment!

I'll be going and I know of a fair few others from around the State and south of the border that are coming too.

What time do gates open? I'm wanting to get there early to try and secure an area for us Storm supporters near where we were last year. For those who are going and aren't aware, we were on the Eastern side, in front of the grassed area near the 30 metre line. Just look for the other Storm fans and join us all there!

We're planning on outscreaming you guys, Chileman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go the top of the table clash! Should really be the channel 9 game of the round, but instead Foxsports will get all the major ratings now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
The Wharf > Brookie walk is rather long, I've done both the bus and the ferry routes and found the bus trip to be quicker and on game day buses will drop you outside the ground. If you're decked out in Melbourne gear then I'm sure the driver will.

CC_Eagle said:
The Wharf > Brookie walk is rather long, I've done both the bus and the ferry routes and found the bus trip to be quicker and on game day buses will drop you outside the ground. If you're decked out in Melbourne gear then I'm sure the driver will.

Piss off, Go play with hoppa

Hoggy

Bench
Cut it out Chemical Storm.

They are good directions, I followed them 2 days ago to Manly vs Cronulla. The wharf is 5 kms away from Brookvale Oval, you need to get a bus from the wharf, it cuts the time down a lot.

chileman

Coach
chemicalstorm said:
CC_Eagle said:

Piss off, Go play with hoppa
WT???? Did you get out of the wrong side of bed mate, has been nothing but good posts in this thread from both sides of supporters....why the agro? :?
Lord Reynoldson, I'll put my 4 year old and 7 year old chileboys next to you.....see if you can out scream them :lol: (mind you they are easily bribed with lollies :roll: )

chileman

Coach
The other option not mentioned yet is a bus from Wynnum Station which takes you directly to Manly Leagues Club and Brookie Oval....sorry not sure of the bus numbers but if you ask the drivers they will let you know!

Fluffy

Juniors
Wynnum station - Chileman i think youll find this is in sydney not up there in queensland.

Wynyard has buses that go either to the mall or direct to brookie , stand C i think.

chileman

Coach
Fluffy said:
Wynnum station - Chileman i think youll find this is in sydney not up there in queensland.

Wynyard has buses that go either to the mall or direct to brookie , stand C i think.

:lol: Hahahaha, thanks Fluffy :oops: and I'm not consuming a liquid lunch if you are worried...was just talking to a mate about Wynnums win up here and well........errrrrr Fluffy saves me! Wynyard it is :lol: :oops:

Hoggy said:
Cut it out Chemical Storm.

They are good directions, I followed them 2 days ago to Manly vs Cronulla. The wharf is 5 kms away from Brookvale Oval, you need to get a bus from the wharf, it cuts the time down a lot.

Sorry Guys, I was not having a go at the directions is was to the dickhead who post that message

I just don't like people that condone the thuggery of Mr J Hoppoate.

Latest posts