What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm v Dragons

Epic bump.

If you blindly followed the thread and tuned out for the rest of the year after it, then you'd assume the following happened:
1) melbourne didn't get nailed for rorting the cap
2) Parra / storm won the GF
3) NQ were rated a top tier team
4) In round 1, parra showed why they can win the GF and the dragons can't....................... this was repeated until it became a mathematical impossibility for parra to even make the 8
5) Saints can't score points
6) Saints were destined not to win another game all year

In case you did miss the rest of season 2010 - Saints won the GF, won it well, melbourne were exposed and disgraced for the frauds they were, Hayne played like a busted arse, Slater f**ked up at international level again, the roosters regained a hell of a lot of credibility, a few other teams showed they had nothing when it mattered, the tigers couldn't handle the pressure, phil gould got busted sucking off a horse, Fein was raped in prison (imprisoned for impersonating a horse) and monaghan sucked off a dog.
the end.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Top class bump. I was afraid hindmarshissh*t (no slight on Hindy, just the poster unjustifiably using his name) wouldn't rear his head again after Parramatta's wonderful form last year. But like any good troll, he ignores where he was shown up, and concentrates on the one or two things he may have by dumb luck got right.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Top class bump. I was afraid hindmarshissh*t (no slight on Hindy, just the poster unjustifiably using his name) wouldn't rear his head again after Parramatta's wonderful form last year. But like any good troll, he ignores where he was shown up, and concentrates on the one or two things he may have by dumb luck got right.

awwwww you got me

enjoy your second hand premiership

Latest posts