What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm versus Seagulls - Cannot wait

Jasestorm

Juniors
sheet_ed said:
I must say I was a bit disappointed in the booing when Orford and Bell went to the sheds.

When Orford got the ball booing was a bit of fun, but that was so "unStorm" like (Noddy is the exception as we didn't even like him when he played for us).

To OX and Belly - great game guys - you are always welcome for a drink and chat anytime.

We don't respect money-grubbing traitors in Melbourne. Ox sooned moved away from the North-East terraces when they ran out for the warm up. I will say one thing though, Ox did play alright in the first half. If Manly can build a forward pack that can provide space for him, they'll go ok in the future.

As for Steve "Mr Twinkle Toes" Bell, I certainly did not boo him. In fact, he got a nice round of applause from my family and myself when he scored (right in front of us).

On a side note, wasn't it nice for the crowd to show their feelings re: Steve Turner when David Gallop presented the shield. They had to cut the sound when he spoke.

QldEagle01

Juniors
Melbourne need to show a lot more than they offered on Sat nite to beat any survivors from this weekend now they have to play in Sydney. Im sure the NRL has told the refs to assist the Storm to their premiership to boost the following down there.

Jasestorm

Juniors
Manly played good, especially in that first half. They were more desperate and had far more to play for. It will be a whole new ball game as from this week.

MONY

Juniors
QldEagle01 said:
Melbourne need to show a lot more than they offered on Sat nite to beat any survivors from this weekend now they have to play in Sydney. Im sure the NRL has told the refs to assist the Storm to their premiership to boost the following down there.

And what do Manly have to show? Given the Storm are $3.50 favourites to win the comp, you would think they can beat Parramatta in Melbourne then play only 1 game in Sydney before the Grand Final. I'm pretty sure that Bellamy can fire them up for 1 or 2 games in Sydney.

:D

chileman

Coach
Congrats to the Storm on the night, just to good and no excuses. Good thing about league, while you're still in with a chance, anything can happen!

Ice777

Bench
QldEagle01 said:

You say that about a side who actually won the game. Manly have to show a damn sight more than what Melbourne do if they're to progress past the first round. Going by the majority of Manly faithful you seem to think once BK gets back he'll be the saviour and take you all the way to premiership glory. It takes more than one man to win the comp knackers ;-)

QldEagle01

Juniors
Im saying that who ever Melbourne face after week one of finals will beat Melbourne if they play that way. And as for melbournians not liking money grabbing so and sos....... U have to be kidding. Its a living you fool, and Orford has gone home, who would want to live in Melbourne afterliving in Gods Country. Bloody Mexicans......... Its amazing that every person who follows the strom and actually knows the rules has a thread here...... abt 20 id say... To the rest its a nite out nothing more.

effnic

Bench
MONY said:
14,000 was a good effort. Hope we crack 15,000 next week!
:crazy: Your kidding right? f**king pathetic given where the storm are. The nrl would of wished that game was played anywhere else.

Ice777

Bench
effnic said:
:crazy: Your kidding right? f**king pathetic given where the storm are. The nrl would of wished that game was played anywhere else.

Effie effie effie. Once again you open your word hole before thinking and show everyone who reads your drivel to be the knob you truly are. Considering you only drew 9,338 against us at Brookie in round 11 i'd say 14K at the Graveyard was a great crowd. Now which one is pathetic? 14K or 9K? (Just in case you can't work it out it's the smaller number. If you still don't know which one that is it's 9K ;-))

Oh and didn't you listen to the english lesson we gave you last week? It's you are or you're, not Your. As you were.

MONY

Juniors
effnic said:

Well there was 40,000 at the TD. Plus Olympic Park's facilities are terrible.

Latest posts