What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm vs Dragons, Biggest game ever!

_Johnsy

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Storm 20 Dragons 18...Ref rules that Morris did not ground the ball !!.:cool:

Ref rules Morris was hit high and late causing him to drop the ball over the line. PENALTY TRY

Drags 26 Storm 20

Lowdown

Juniors
Storm to grind out the Dragons early, and not let up. Storm by 13.

First Try Scorer: Steve 'Zappa' Turner, in the corner, from a classic 2nd man play in the opening 5 minutes.

Scoreline: 25 - 12

A superior kicking game, relentless defence, superb control of the ruck, and the love and support of Steve Clark. What more could any team want.

And - look for Garrett Crossman to be the unlucky forward to miss out. Adam Blair get the lucky nod. Storm's forward pack of Brett White, Kaufusi, Cross and Blair's is our strongest this season and will be far too good on the day.

MONY

Juniors
I would much much rather Crossman than Blair. Crossman can actually go through the advantage line where as Blair runs up, attempts 69 benji's and falls to the ground. Both have their advantages as Blair usually lands on his stomach and Crossman penetrates the line.

Crossman should be in over Blair...Blair is good but will get targetted because of his size. We need forwards that will cross the advantage line with ease.

I don't mind you preferring Crossman over Bliar but there is no need o belittle the argument.

There's bugger all differance between the two. You can include Jezza in that also.

MONY

Juniors
mike83au said:
The Knights were unlucky.... too many injuries and suspensions.

At least we play within the rules.... GRAPPLERS!!!!

You are a Raiders fan so I have no idea what you are talking about :crazy:

Latest posts