What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strip

clint

Juniors
Today's strip is the worst Cronulla strip i've ever seen them wear. Why? Because they don't look like Cronulla (maybe that suits this team because there's not much Cronulla spirit in this team).

The jersey is pretty ordinary, but combine it with white shorts and white socks it is terrible.

We don't have to wear an away strip unless there is a clash, Saints hardly wear the Red strip, so why do we bother.

Just get rid of these crap jerseys and stick the traditional retro design.

Inferno

Coach
The fact it had no collar pissed me off the most.

f**k off with that soccer jersey sh*t.

Shorts and socks sucked as well.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Firstly agreed........ the jersey is sh!t. Those who have read my opinions earlier about the "lets make a buck - farge the RL supporters.. they will pay" group of fools we have running the show at the moment, know where I stand.

I will stand rootin in the centre of the Sutherland Cronulla railway line if someone can tell me that orange and black clashes with Sky blue, black and white. but hey, I am an idiot and the smart ones know a lot more then I ever will.

BUT and it is a big BUT

If the gooses that parade themselves as a first grade rugby league team slash club want to keep serving up sh!t week in week out then by all means let them play in the snappy little gay grey numbers with white socks.... because as sure as Sh!t that don't deserve to be wearing the fair dinkum sharks jersey... currently they are not fit to wear it....

It's like feeding strawberries to pigs.....

Since 73

First Grade
Yep, worst I've seen easily.
Looked Like Sydney FC.

Blokes Like Les Davidson would have refused to put it on I reckon.

gavin_miller

Juniors
I didnt wanna use the word 'gay' but seeing as someone else has...even Hutchy looked a lil quaint in that get up. It was the white shorts that killed me...oh, aside from the inept performance by a lot of those blokes out there today

warren

Juniors
I really liked it!
looks heaps different to what we've had in the past, but who cares. we have our traditional jersey for that.

Slats

Juniors
I think it looks pretty crap to be honest, I reckon that the retro style is the way for this year, we used it in the first 2 rounds why not continue to??

shark_girl

Juniors
Yeh, it's crap! The Jersey is ok, it's the white shorts and socks that ruin it....But then hey, it seems we can't get anything else right this year, why should our strip be any different??

Jo Ryan

Juniors
What ever happen to the Black! I thought we were suppose to be Black White & Blue. Not silver or grey or what ever that colour was. ! Crap the boys looked like sissys.

carinashark

First Grade
Ok , dose any team look good in the 'away' strip. Actually Souths looked good the other week , or Storm , how bad do they look? Raper should be made to wear it and Bazza!!!!!!!

Latest posts