What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strmerge the Chokers !

Our young bunnies did it to-day at Win Stadium the true fighting spirit that we expect form the rabbits. Stmerge the big chokers of the league.

Up The Rabbitohs !
South Sydney 34 Stmerge 24.jpg

boo_boo

Juniors
We cant dine out on that one victory.
We need to win next week & keep winning.
As for St George Illawarra they need some soul searching but are to professional to dismiss just yet.

jackb

Juniors
Sandow had a blinder with Peats and a great Captains knock by Crocker, Wesser still makes mistakes that cost us points each week..

Dont forget we started with Corrigan in the forwards and were totally dominated in the first 20 minutes. With just an even start it would have been an even better win.

The dragqueen supporters are generally smug turds. This forum is run by these turds which is why I normally avoid the place. But after a win against the merged scum I just had to post. Where is Dave Q when you want him?

Dont forget we started with Corrigan in the forwards and were totally dominated in the first 20 minutes. With just an even start it would have been an even better win.

The dragqueen supporters are generally smug turds. This forum is run by these turds which is why I normally avoid the place. But after a win against the merged scum I just had to post. Where is Dave Q when you want him?

Wish Q was here as well.He would definately be on the front foot.

boo_boo

Juniors
Did anyone notice Michael Wyeman at the end of the game ?
He didn't know what to do.
He couldn't believe they lost.

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
On a high tonight! I've been able to throw the lol@souffs jokes from my mates back in their face.

We should enjoy this but with some dignity ay fellas? The dragons are a great team and will be in and amongst it come finals time.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I posted a thread on to-days game on Stmerge forum they removed within 1 min the sore losers... Where's Muzby ? ha Ha HA !

You do realise the complete irony of you complaining that your post in another tam's forum was moved, and then asking where my posts are whilst in a souffs forum?

Btw.. If you are going to start trolling in other forums, at least get the title right.. 'chockers'?? You idiot..

JamesBrandy

Juniors
What a game! I kept yelling at the tv and jumping around! Never get that passionate about a team that isn't the Broncos or QLD. So glad to see the Bunnies get up!

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Just a good week for Australian sport in general, Cadel Evans winning the Tour de France, that Aussie dude winning the mens 100m freestyle at the World Swimming Championships and us beating a team that are full of arsehole supporters. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oui! Oui! Oui!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Stmerge are not letting us leave messages on their forum they are removing them the sore losers.......
To get the record straight, yours was moved the Swamp (troll thread), not deleted. There was already a duplicate thread for trolls running which you were well aware of. Most forums have designated trolls threads and I understand a similar policy exists here.

And you were politely informed by PM.

Plus you neglected to mention that you were message bombing at the time - this had to be cleaned it up. It's OK to have a bit of fun, but you tried to wreck discussions across the forum.

Perhaps you just got a little bit carried away.

SoftSydney

Juniors
You do realise the complete irony of you complaining that your post in another tam's forum was moved, and then asking where my posts are whilst in a souffs forum?

Btw.. If you are going to start trolling in other forums, at least get the title right.. 'chockers'?? You idiot..

Buzzby it would take a merge fan to know how to spell that!! :lol::lol::lol: