What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strmerge the Chokers !

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ask the St Merge fan on the hill at Win Stadium last Sunday.
Interesting to see that there was a racist slur here in black & white, but you still refer to an alleged verbal incident..

Just goes to show there are rouge supporters with outdated views in most camps.. needless to say that these views are not the views of eveyone.

Interesting to see that there was a racist slur here in black & white, but you still refer to an alleged verbal incident..

Just goes to show there are rouge supporters with outdated views in most camps.. needless to say that these views are not the views of eveyone.

Even a couple of your own mob have that were standing near this dude at Win Stadium have confirmed as such.

Liddell

Juniors
you could have your whole squad out for all i care & beat saints, were still in the finals again & surprise surprise souths not. what is it you souths fans do in September anyway? sorry i should be saying June & July coz thats when you know you cant cant make it. ill tell ya what you do, you sniff a can of unleaded & celebrate 1 win over the defending champs who lets face it, if they didnt switch off at half time you would be using the needle across the road Redfern oval. DEAD SET f**kWITS YOU ARE

Signed up just to show how much the loss hurt?

love my saints

Juniors
f**k off asswipe,you got beaten by club with near 10 players out you fuggin loser.:lol::lol::lol:

baaahahahaha is that the best u got? dumbass obviously 4got last round last year.... baaahahahaha u no wat happened... anyways, enjoy the last 5 rounds then do wat u tossers do every year, prepare 4 next year, while the mighty dragons still battle it out 4 THIS YEARS PREMIERSHIP..... oh and who knows, maybe ur pride of the league will sign another $600,000 a year player that will "certainly be bringing the premiership to redfern" or should i say HOMEBUSH baaaahahahahaha

StMick

Bench
Ha ha ha LOL at South Sydney supporters. Can you imagine if they ever win a game that actually matters, like, lets se, maybe round 26 last year (now, you want to talk about one of the all-time great chokes - all you had to do was win against a depleted Dragons side with nothing to play for. So again, if you could only win the games that mattered)?

Anyway, I really hope you savour Sunday's win. Meanwhile the Dragons will get on with what's really important.

Ha ha ha LOL at South Sydney supporters. Can you imagine if they ever win a game that actually matters, like, lets se, maybe round 26 last year (now, you want to talk about one of the all-time great chokes - all you had to do was win against a depleted Dragons side with nothing to play for. So again, if you could only win the games that mattered)?

Anyway, I really hope you savour Sunday's win. Meanwhile the Dragons will get on with what's really important.

lol,another defeat,ha,ha,ha:lol::lol:

StMick

Bench
Just a quick question - when was the last time Souths won a game that really mattered? Would it be 20 years?

Jonzap

Juniors
Just a quick question - when was the last time Souths won a game that really mattered? Would it be 20 years?

We beat you last week and it mattered we love giving it to you StMerge supporters and as Bennet said "We Are Not In A Slump" I agree with him your team are just CHOKERS !

rabbitohs 34 v dragons 24.jpg