What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strmerge the Chokers !

macca_saint

Juniors
I'll be cheering my team on come finals time and hoping for B2B titles, what will you be doing?

Hoping that "next year" will be the year?

Adman

Juniors
It's so dumb how grown people get baited so easily. So pathetic. Everyone LOL@souffs, the when souths fans LOL@whoever, everyone cries like little bitches. And they bring up the same old arguments:

Souths have won 20 premierships decades ago. Who cares.
Saints have one 11 straight decades ago. Who cares.

Unless you got to see those glory years, then you got nothing to stand on.

Only thing that matters is this year. And at the moment, both your teams are playing like shit.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby so the Choking began in 2009 and still can't clear the throat in 2011..

View attachment 3757

god i wish people would get their facts straight when trying to sledge..

the choking calls started around 2004 when we got bundled out of the finals in the first round..

now.. please continue..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
liddell, huge difference between a racial slur and calling someone a junkie..

anyone can become a junkie.. heroin does not discriminate between race, gender, age or sexual orientation..

Far worse than that in the three lol@souths threads in the NRL forum.
then lets hope that if there are racial slurs in there that whoever the moderator is for that forum does their job properly.. (the solitary slur i can think of was jumped on pretty quickly by everyone there..)

SSC Napoli

Juniors
the gear souths fans use must play with their dumb ass brains if they think racial slurs were used. IDIOTS. start planning for the charity sheild fellas, thats one big game the rabbitohs dont have to qualify for, that is their grand final. Round 26, 2010 souths did not choke, they were just plain shit like every game.

the gear souths fans use must play with their dumb ass brains if they think racial slurs were used. IDIOTS. start planning for the charity sheild fellas, thats one big game the rabbitohs dont have to qualify for, that is their grand final. Round 26, 2010 souths did not choke, they were just plain shit like every game.

What,including last week? ffS get off the gear!:roll::roll::roll:

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Yeah must admit Souffs played pretty well last week against Saints- it must give you the shits that they never play like that when it actually means something (i.e., when you are in finals contention).

Sandow played well- he is someone you can really build a future on. Oh wait....

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Lol at the Dragqueens. Lost their last three in a row and still come on here to defend their team. You're only as good as your last game. At least Souths beat Tigers.. And Broncos.. And Parra.. And Titans.. All of which St Merge FAILED to do lately. Just cause Deagons will make finals this year doesn't mean they'll be competitive! Dragons to choke and drop out within the first two weeks

SSC Napoli

Juniors
atleast were in the finals, shit for brains. beating saints once did not achieve f**k all. i could not care less we have lost 3 in a row. finals start in 4 weeks, thats when it counts. your brain is the size as Dave Taylors left testicle. we get called chokers but we won the comp last year, something you will never do again. souths wont choke & wont even be there the first 2 weeks. can someone tell me how many finals souths have played in last 30 years?????

SaraSassypants

Juniors
atleast were in the finals, shit for brains. beating saints once did not achieve f**k all. i could not care less we have lost 3 in a row. finals start in 4 weeks, thats when it counts. your brain is the size as Dave Taylors left testicle. we get called chokers but we won the comp last year, something you will never do again. souths wont choke & wont even be there the first 2 weeks. can someone tell me how many finals souths have played in last 30 years?????

You aren't in the finals yet.. Maybe its your brain thats the size of a nut einstein. And who said we won't be in the finals? Beating saints actually did achieve something.. It has ensured we aren't out of the final hunt just yet. What did losing the last three games give you? Exactly what you described above. F**k all! The times they are a changin'..

BTW you clearly do care that you lost three in a row as you have wasted energy trying to defend your choking team in a SOUTHS related forum. If you weren't worried you wouldn't bother

Last edited:

Latest posts