What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strmerge the Chokers !

StMick

Bench
We beat you last week and it mattered we love giving it to you StMerge supporters and as Bennet said "We Are Not In A Slump" I agree with him your team are just CHOKERS !

View attachment 3754

:lol: Obviously when you don't play in the big games with the big boys at the end of the season I guess those sorts of wins are important to your club.

Hey, but don't worry boys, it'll be February soon and Souths will be the number 1 team in the NRL again. :lol:

Jonzap

Juniors
:lol: Obviously when you don't play in the big games with the big boys at the end of the season I guess those sorts of wins are important to your club.

Hey, but don't worry boys, it'll be February soon and Souths will be the number 1 team in the NRL again. :lol:

Hey St Mick this is latest StMerge Choking Picture going around and it is the best one yet enjoy !

StMerge Chokers.JPG

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey St Mick this is latest StMerge Choking Picture going around and it is the best one yet enjoy !

View attachment 3755
latest?

that one was doing the rounds back in 2009..

at least get some brand new pics.. i need to be entertained..

lord knows my footy team ain't doing it for me..

StMick

Bench
If only they gave out trophys for February champions! Your trophy cabinet would be overflowing!

Jonzap

Juniors
latest?

that one was doing the rounds back in 2009..

at least get some brand new pics.. i need to be entertained..

lord knows my footy team ain't doing it for me..

Muzby so the Choking began in 2009 and still can't clear the throat in 2011..

StMerge Chokers.JPG

macca_saint

Juniors
564142-st-george-illawarra-dragons.jpg

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
We have 20 photos like that ...well maybe not on colour film but we still have 20 premierships, which is way more than any other current team.

boo_boo

Juniors
S.S.D.R.L.F.C.
The most successfull club in the game of Rugby League.
Nothing more needs to be said.

macca_saint

Juniors
Souff.Sinney.D.R.L.F.C.
The joke of Rugby League.
Nothing more needs to be said.

Last edited:

boo_boo

Juniors
Coming from someone who supports a club that's going down faster than Linda Lovelace on speed then i dont think anything more needs to be said.

StMick

Bench
Coming from someone who supports a club that's going down faster than Linda Lovelace on speed then i dont think anything more needs to be said.

Still won more NRL premierships than you champ. But keep your head up, February is only 7 months away and you blokes can be number 1 again (of course, until the season starts).

PS Now we know you South Sydney blokes love your history and good on you but even you have to admit, in the professional era of rugby league, South Sydney are by far and away the worst performed team and THAT'S all that needs to be said.

boo_boo

Juniors
First you claim that your club is still the same club that had previously won 15 premierships & now your stating that your 2010 premiership is the only one that counts.
Let the record books state the true facts:
South Sydney - 20 Premierships.
St George - 15 Premierships.
St George Illawarra - 1 Premiership.

The proudest record in the history of the game still belongs to South Sydney.
Have fun trying to catch us.