What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strongest 2004 team

Disco

Bench
Assuming King is out, i'd go

1. A Walker
2. S Donald
3. K McGuiness
4. S Menzies (play in jersey 13)
5. C Hicks .)
6. J Mullane
7. M Monaghan
8. I Donnelly
9. C Randall
10. D Heckenburg
11. S Haumono
12. S Harris
13. L Williamson

14. J Hopoate (versatile)
15. A Watmough
16. Lulu/Paterson/Cleal
17. Cleal/Paterson/Lulu

18. S Dunley

Dunley gets No 18, only due to the fact that the heat and humidity up there in townsville will tire our forwards and therefore i'd like to carry an extra prop

swoop

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
realisticly ...you have better halves in your coaching staff than you do in your sqaud ...i have no doubt that cliffy and toovey are still better players than any of the trash running around in the halves for you guys at the moment!

Coming from a supporter of perrenial losers. Go have a look at your trophy cabinet! :lol: :lol:

TRIALS

Juniors
why do shit half dead clubs like NORTHERN eagles and and souths always refer to the past ...oh we won this many premierships back in the day yada yada yada ....what about now ...i can't even remember the last time you guys played in a finals series ...the facts are you have the worst halves in the comp and you'll most likley get the spoon and be relocated to the gold coast!

Briza

Juniors
LMFAO!!! - After Ando finishes with your Slvt of a club, you'll all be eating of the streets - Whores.

swoop

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
why do sh*t half dead clubs like NORTHERN eagles and and souths always refer to the past ...oh we won this many premierships back in the day yada yada yada ....what about now ...i can't even remember the last time you guys played in a finals series ...the facts are you have the worst halves in the comp and you'll most likley get the spoon and be relocated to the gold coast!

How many finals has your club choked in. It won't win a premiership this year or in the forseeable future. 11 or 12 straignt up losses last year. You're kidding if you think the sharks are premiership material!

Your cabinet will still be empty for years to come! :lol: :lol:

And you'll be eating your words about our halves by the end of the year!

TRIALS

Juniors
i didn't say anything about us being premiership material ...i just said that your halves are shit ...which they are and even if we start the year with a few losses we can always rely on belting you mob for our first win like we did last year!

chileman

Coach
1200 sharkettes said:
realisticly ...you have better halves in your coaching staff than you do in your sqaud ...i have no doubt that cliffy and toovey are still better players than any of the trash running around in the halves for you guys at the moment!
Hmmmmm, another so called expert that needs to look into their own back yard before trying to fix up someone elses...if you are a Sharks supporter I reckon you must feel pretty frustrated with your teams history and good luck to you with your confidence in your teams future....just like you we are very confident of our teams future and I think you will be suprised at how well we actually go......

fish

Juniors
If you can't remember the last time Manly was in a finals series you must be very young......So piss off as you are wasting our time kid.

TRIALS

Juniors
that last one hit a little to close to the heart did it boys

chileman ...swoop which ever one of you sooks deleted my last post
should be ashamed of yourself ...everyone one hates a sook ...if you can't
hadle a good argument you shouldn't hang out on forums!!!

swoop

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
dorn ...gone
ferris ....gone
walker ....gone
orford ....gone
kimmorley ...gone
sullivan ...gone
levea ....gone

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you think you guys would have been smart enough to see the potential in and keep at least one of these guys.

Peter Sharp wanted Kimmorley and let Orford go. Big mistake! The only player Manly wanted to keep after the NE finished was Kimmorley who was asking 540k per season.

Your club was stupid enough to sign him on big money and let Preston go. Last year he did nothing and the only reason he made the rep sides was because of CA.

Now out of the rest , well our new coach released them but I haven't seen too many clubs lining up for their services! They've done nothing! Let's see how those players go, they were released because our coach saw little potential in them!

BTW Ferris came from the sharks to play for us and has retired from the NRL comp.

Like I said before, you'll be eating your words about our current halves by the end of the season.

TRIALS

Juniors
if preston was the halfback at the panthers this year they would not have one the comp and you know it!

yes it's a shame that presto had to go ..but all i'd take BK anyday of the week as a halfbck over PC.

round three boys ...can't wait ...maybe we'll give you a 18 piont head start again then proceed to put forty just like brookie :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
1200 sharkettes said:

I PM anyone before I delete or edit their posts! I have been a mod on this forum and others for many years and believe me, your petty little argument would hardly ruffle a hair on my head :roll:

TRIALS

Juniors
chileman said:
1200 sharkettes said:

I PM anyone before I delete or edit their posts! I have been a mod on this forum and others for many years and believe me, your petty little argument would hardly ruffle a hair on my head :roll:

swoop ...sooky sooky la la

fish

Juniors
Arguing with children is as much fun as as getting your colan flushed......Once again piss off and stop wasting grown ups time.

TRIALS

Juniors
oh i'm sorry mr maturity ...it's such a "grown up" thing to do to sit on internet forums all day isn't it you lonley old man.

Disco

Bench
U obviously know nothing about league if u think Monaghan is Shit

Raper rated Mullane one of the sharks best ever juniors

Dunley was only behind Hopkins and Hindmarsh as Parras best players last year

And Walker is a duel international

TRIALS

Juniors
when did walker play for for the kangaroos.

dunley is not a half

where did raper say mullane was one of the sharks best ever jnrs ....are you sure
that he wasn't refering to mullanes father mick?

and please tell me what monaghan has done other than be kept out of first grade 5/8 by a 30+ year old back rower

Disco

Bench
1200 sharkettes said:
when did walker play for for the kangaroos.

dunley is not a half

where did raper say mullane was one of the sharks best ever jnrs ....are you sure
that he wasn't refering to mullanes father mick?

and please tell me what monaghan has done other than be kept out of first grade 5/8 by a 30+ year old back rower
Walker played for Aus during the superleague war

Dunley has played half his career in the halves idiot

Raper made his comment about JYE just after he signed with us

Monaghan was the Raiders starting half at the start of last year (when they won 8 in a row) then he got his jaw broken. Sterling, Vautin, Meniga and many a raider fan claim Monas will be the buy of the year

TRIALS

Juniors
can you provide proof of any of this ...or did raper say it to you personally.

as for dunley ...why do you think he doesn't play in the halves anymore.

During the super league war Andrew Walker did not play for Aus ...as you say idiot. ...if you don't beleive me have a look for yourself at
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dju/arlrep97.htm

Luke O'donnell with break it again round 1 ...you know what i'm talking about