What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuffing ?

Lowey3

Juniors
You ready for a good bum tickler against the Bulls ?

As we know after many years now, super league is far superior than the NRL in terms of the top teams ability.

Brisbane 2001 - some say that was the greatest team of all time.... wiped away by the mighty Saints.

Newcastle Knights - Johns shown up for what he really is just like his time at Warrington last season - battered by the mighty Bulls!

Penrith - Wesser looked like he had never caught a ball in his life - battereed by the Bulls!

Canterbury - this game was a farce - injuries to Canterbury then Leeds took the foot off the pedal - easy victory for Leeds!!

4-2 to British teams in recent years..... Sydney Roosters and Melbourne saved your comp some dignity.

You'll get a can of whoop ars* opened on you against the Bulls.

PS. we've seen it recently with NRL signing super league stiffs e.g. Adamson, Smith, Best, Nutley etc..... all look like gods in your poor comp.

Have a nice day, uncle Lowey xxxxxx

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Yeah ESL are the best thats why your national team couldn't even make the final of the Tri Nations which only involve 3 teams :lol: :lol:

Yeah your right your teams do perform better, having games under your belt via a pre-season compition, playing your full strength team, playing in home conditions which are nothing like you expereince in Australia, Not having to fly half way accross the world just for 1 game, their really should be no excuse as to why you don't win the WCC

You know what next year how about we play the WCC in Australia after the Australia season has started with the Australian team fielding a full strength team - we all know you guys would get thumped off the park like you do in test matches!

The WCC is designed for ESL to win it to try and progress the game in the UK to try and compete with Union over there, League doesn't need to compete with Union here its the other way around hence why all international games etc are the majority of the time played over in the frosty swampy crap hole they call the UK (Utter Knobs)

Eddie.

Bench
Bradford Bulls

hahahahahaha

Would probably finish ahead of Canberra and Souths in the NRL.

Is Super league the league where players such as Brett Dallas and Michael Withers dominate??

LOl

nuff said.

Lowey3

Juniors
No it's the same competition that has poor players such as Brian Carney and Ritchie Mathers which the Aussies believe are good if not world class players.

It's the same comp that had players such as Nutley, Vagana, Carroll etc...... they go back over to your poor comp and make a name for themselves.

Even your overated GOD ( Adrian Johns ) admitted super leagues top sides are better than anything in OZ, which is no surprise really!

Where now sniffing round your top players e.g,. Cayless, Lyon, Iafeta, Richards, Solomona - not to mention Sonny Bill nearlly signing to play super league.

The only thing super league is miissing - is a better salary cap.... we only have 5 top teams over here, wheras your comp gets even because of the cap.

Danny Buderus = considered a world class player in the NRL.

Yet does nothing at all in each game i see, this was shown in the tri nations when he was out played by the worlds number one hooker.

Andrew Johns came over and was out classed by the likes of Richard Horne.

Lets not beat around the bush, your comp is overated!!!

My prediction..... Bulls 46 - 10 Tigers.

Good luck ( my god you'll need it )........ uncle Lowey xxxxxxxxxxx

MAFIA

Juniors
Uncle lowey, i heard the weather was below zero and getting worse over there in the uk, i can only think that the cold weather has frozen your moronic brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
lets get it right yes you have dominated the wcc for the reasons posted, but im a bit pissed off at your ratings of our players from the recent tri nations.
Buderus you say was out played by that injury riddled #9 of yours cunningham, mate you are a wanker, if you think that cunningham out played buderus you need to get your eyes checked,did cunningham play did he ?????.
Andrew johns your comments there well just confirms to me that you are an absolute tosser(wanker). This bloke has more class in him then your entire pommy side you wanker.
As for taking our top players pleaseee, have a look at them will ya cayless,lyons,richards are 3 blokes who would get a walk up start in the nrl and they only left because of the $$$$ they were offered.Here is a list of your so called superstars that your comp has poached for season 05.
n.bradley qauwala,mcclindon,s.trindall,l.hopkins,d.williams,m.tookey,l.dorn,n.blacklock,m.eager,s.mcmenemy,c.mckenna,a.dunnemann,a.moule,s.millard,g.viane,o craige,j.oneill,m.withers,b.harris,j.ferris,c.stapelton,m.devere,b.drew,c.nero,b.roarty,
s.rutgerson,k.mcguiness,j.hooper,d.albert,b.dallas,d.orr,d.moran,b.grose,n.wood,
c.leikvol,d.lima,s.domic,b.jeffries,m.korkidas,d.mcgillvray

Lowey3

Juniors
Bederus was totally outplayed not only by the KING AKA Cunningham ( worlds number one hooker ) , Motu Tony looked far superior also ( funny how he also plays in super league ).

Andrew Johns is a gifted player IN the NRL, in super league he looks ordinary!! he admitted himself he was outplayed and lacked the pace of super league,

Stuart Fielden walked through your props, yet super league props match him week in, week out!

Your national team also nick other nationalities e.g. Minnichello ( Italy ) Civoniceva ( Fijian ) Carroll ( New Zealand ). This for me shows how desperate you're!!

The NRL is a poor comp when you compare it to super league mate, dont fool yourself!!!

Have a nice day.. uncle Lowey xxxxxxxx

MAFIA

Juniors
Uncle lowey, i heard the weather was below zero and getting worse over there in the uk, i can only think that the cold weather has frozen your moronic brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
lets get it right yes you have dominated the wcc for the reasons posted, but im a bit pissed off at your ratings of our players from the recent tri nations.
Buderus you say was out played by that injury riddled #9 of yours cunningham, mate you are a wanker, if you think that cunningham out played buderus you need to get your eyes checked,did cunningham play did he ?????.
Andrew johns your comments there well just confirms to me that you are an absolute tosser(wanker). This bloke has more class in him then your entire pommy side you wanker.
As for taking our top players pleaseee, have a look at them will ya cayless,lyons,richards are 3 blokes who would get a walk up start in the nrl and they only left because of the $$$$ they were offered.Here is a list of your so called superstars that your comp has poached for season 05.
n.bradley qauwala,mcclindon,s.trindall,l.hopkins,d.williams,m.tookey,l.dorn,n.blacklock,m.eager,s.mcmenemy,c.mckenna,a.dunnemann,a.moule,s.millard,g.viane,o craige,j.oneill,m.withers,b.harris,j.ferris,c.stapelton,m.devere,b.drew,c.nero,b.roarty,
s.rutgerson,k.mcguiness,j.hooper,d.albert,b.dallas,d.orr,d.moran,b.grose,n.wood,
c.leikvol,d.lima,s.domic,b.jeffries,m.korkidas,d.mcgillvray
Now they are superstars all right maybe 2-5 players would gt a start in the nrl.....maybe
So uncle lowey i have proved without a shadow of a doubt that your comp is a retirement village for our players to pump up there bank balances before they retire.
so to say our comp is overated tell me aside from morley who has played in the nrl from your comp that has been succesfull???????????. many have tried and all of them have failed big time. So dickhead get a few facts right before you shoot off ya big empty head. ohh and by the way when is Keiran coming over to try and knock over the #1 hooker in Buderus, i take it he would be too injured to play in the toughest comp in the world......... And where did England come in the tri nationsthis year ohh thats right they got belted by us and the kiwi's on your home soil. lmfao you are a deadset trackhead lowey and the more you dribble on about your far more sl the more sh*t you will cop.as for the wcc i see your prediction but you would have predicted england to win the tri series so i will take your prediction for the wcc game with the contempt it deserves.........................................................WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowey3

Juniors
GB have a poor coaching set up, the potential is definately there!

Especially when the worlds number one hooker AKA kieron Cunningham!! by far the best hooker in the last 8 years! Buderus offers nothing!!!!!

Penrith have recently signed Stapelton and O Halloran!! two players that could'nt get a game in super league.

St George last year signed Colin Best and became a hit!! yet he was poor in super league!

Andrew Johns showed that your comp is lacking the skill and speed of super league!!! maybe in a few years time you might catch up in terms of speed and skill! ( dont bet on it ).

Have a nice day..... uncle Lowey xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lowey3

Juniors
T said:
keep giving it to us mate we thrive off this stuff- underdogs and proud

I'm rooting for Wests!!!

Shame Benji aint playing ( now he is quality, he puts Johns to shame ) isent it funny that his a Kiwi ?

I'm just going along with what will happen, ESL top 3 clubs are far superior.

innsaneink

Referee
Lowey3 said:
I'm rooting for Wests!!!

Shame Benji aint playing ( now he is quality, he puts Johns to shame ) isent it funny that his a Kiwi ?

I'm just going along with what will happen, ESL top 3 clubs are far superior.

Big gap between the top clubs and those at the bottom...70 ...80 point thrashings a common occurrence.

Take the Kiwis & Aussies outta your teams and you got SFA!

You only gotta look at the respective ladders...

ESL
-MPs St Helens +491
Spooners Leigh.......-765

1,265 points gap from top to bottom

NRL
-MinorP's Parra + 248
Spooners Knights -200

448 points gap from top to bottom

Your best teams...top 3 only are good...the other 9 are garbage, where as in NRL any team can beat any other team on any given day.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Lowey3 said:
Bederus was totally outplayed not only by the KING AKA Cunningham ( worlds number one hooker ) , Motu Tony looked far superior also ( funny how he also plays in super league ).

Andrew Johns is a gifted player IN the NRL, in super league he looks ordinary!! he admitted himself he was outplayed and lacked the pace of super league,

Stuart Fielden walked through your props, yet super league props match him week in, week out!

Your national team also nick other nationalities e.g. Minnichello ( Italy ) Civoniceva ( Fijian ) Carroll ( New Zealand ). This for me shows how desperate you're!!

The NRL is a poor comp when you compare it to super league mate, dont fool yourself!!!

Have a nice day.. uncle Lowey xxxxxxxx

ROFL your are a dead set goose ROFL

Oh NZ = Webb, Cayless boys all from Australia

Carroll didn't play in the Tri Nations this year
Mini was actually born in Sydney Australia and is a Roosters junior don't know were you get the Italy tag from

Thats right the English couldn't have their own local side so they had to put one together called Great Britian with an irish international player as their Captain - you know its bad when that happens over in the UK :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Lowey3 said:
GB have a poor coaching set up, the potential is definately there!

Especially when the worlds number one hooker AKA kieron Cunningham!! by far the best hooker in the last 8 years! Buderus offers nothing!!!!!

Penrith have recently signed Stapelton and O Halloran!! two players that could'nt get a game in super league.

St George last year signed Colin Best and became a hit!! yet he was poor in super league!

Andrew Johns showed that your comp is lacking the skill and speed of super league!!! maybe in a few years time you might catch up in terms of speed and skill! ( dont bet on it ).

Have a nice day..... uncle Lowey xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lets list a few players

Brad Meyers couldn't get a contract with an NRL club is starting backrower in ESL

Mark O'Neil couldn't get a contract with another NRL club told not wanted by the reiging premiers signs and was captain of the club as well yet manages at a drop of the hat to get a contract with one of you top squads and gets a walk up start at the age of 30

David Solomona dropped by the Eels carves up in ESL

Nick Bradley couldn't even get a PL contract and offer to play for nothing in Australia gets a walk up start in the ESL

John Wilson played PL as a vertran but manages to get an ESL contract

Sid Domic couldn't get an NRL look in but gets a good look in over in the ESL

Those are some players to name a few - yeah really shows your great depth, talent etc that you have over their.

I will finish with these 2

Jamie Lyon a player who can't even make the national rep team was announced the ESL best player of the year last year shows the quality of local talent doesn't it?

Your referee of the year Russel Smith came to the NRL and struggled in a big way to the extent that he was paying to ref over here and was relegated to our reserve grade

Would you like me to continue? :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Lets have abit of fun with this nuffie

Lowey3 said:
No it's the same competition that has poor players such as Brian Carney and Ritchie Mathers which the Aussies believe are good if not world class players.

Clearly your combined nations side agrees considering Carney was your Vice Captain/Captain during their current test match series in which you came last in!

Lowey3 said:
It's the same comp that had players such as Nutley, Vagana, Carroll etc...... they go back over to your poor comp and make a name for themselves.

Carroll was an international when he was playing in the NRL before he went over to Leeds for 2yrs

Nutley was rated when with the Crushers he left for the money like he did again for next season, he had a reputation over in the NRL as a workhorse prop who could play 80mins before going over and playing for Warrington of all clubs!

I assume your talking about Nigel Vagana who has played for the Warriors, Bulldogs and Sharks who made his test debut whilst he was at the Warriors and was in his 2nd season known as one of the best hole runners in the game - if not him which other Vagana are you talking about, Joe maybe?

Already listed a handfull of players in a post above regarding players who make your top grade squads which can't even make our PL sides over here - Oh Castelford just signed Ryan McGoldrieck as well a player who left league to go to union then came back to league and struggled and now was snapped up by the deseperate ESL like many other players have!

Lowey3 said:
Where now sniffing round your top players e.g,. Cayless, Lyon, Iafeta, Richards, Solomona - not to mention Sonny Bill nearlly signing to play super league.

Iafeta, Richards and Solomona are hardly our top players

Iafeta was a bench player for the struggling warriors
Richards was inconsistant but loved at the Wests Tigers he wasn't one of the best wingers in the game however
Solomona was dropped by the Eels

Lowey3 said:
The only thing super league is miissing - is a better salary cap.... we only have 5 top teams over here, wheras your comp gets even because of the cap.

Yeah right what about the following?

- They have a poor junior development structure
- Clubs look to the NRL/Lower grades to find players to make up positions in their squads due to lack of talented players
- Don't even have their own national team instead its a combination of players from other countries

Lowey3 said:
Danny Buderus = considered a world class player in the NRL.

Yet does nothing at all in each game i see, this was shown in the tri nations when he was out played by the worlds number one hooker.

He isn't as he was 2yrs ago and to be honest I would take Farah over him at hooker anyday!

Give him a rest and a season without injury to himself and injuries to the other top players at the Knights and I have no doubt he will be back into his old ways - either way 1 player doesn't make the ESL the best in the world

Maybe thats why Jamie Lyon won the man of steel award yet couldn't even make it into the national team?

Could this be why he and Macguire want to come over to the NRL because as they say "it is the best compition in the world"?

Lowey3 said:
Andrew Johns came over and was out classed by the likes of Richard Horne.

ROFL yeah so why did he get 2 MOM awards out of his 4 games over their?

Lowey3 said:
Lets not beat around the bush, your comp is overated!!!

Yeah which is why all your top line players all have said they want to play over here even your beloved Cunninghame has said so!

melon....

Coach
Lowey3 said:
You ready for a good bum tickler against the Bulls ?

As we know after many years now, super league is far superior than the NRL in terms of the top teams ability.

Brisbane 2001 - some say that was the greatest team of all time.... wiped away by the mighty Saints.

Newcastle Knights - Johns shown up for what he really is just like his time at Warrington last season - battered by the mighty Bulls!

Penrith - Wesser looked like he had never caught a ball in his life - battereed by the Bulls!

Canterbury - this game was a farce - injuries to Canterbury then Leeds took the foot off the pedal - easy victory for Leeds!!

4-2 to British teams in recent years..... Sydney Roosters and Melbourne saved your comp some dignity.

You'll get a can of whoop ars* opened on you against the Bulls.

PS. we've seen it recently with NRL signing super league stiffs e.g. Adamson, Smith, Best, Nutley etc..... all look like gods in your poor comp.

Have a nice day, uncle Lowey xxxxxx
Thats what I love about Pom morons...this particular Mong, forgets where the old timers came from to ESL? Their best was 20 years ago in OZ you unbathed idiot.

ESL is a joke and nothing without our retired pensioners.

Elaborate on the 38-0 flogging The Roosters gave your "best team" StGirlsname.

Why are all poms fist magnets? And gluttons for sporting punishment?

Lowey3

Juniors
Grasping at straws eh shags ?

WCC will prove my point!!

You really are fooling yourselfs!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Why don't the Poms come and play the WCC here on Australian soil?

Because they know they'll get belted.

Anyhow, The Tigers sh1t all over any other side in the world with the style of play they employ. Certainly any pensioner English side.

innsaneink

Referee
Lowey3 said:

One annual game in which the home side has a massive advantage proves f**k all, idiot.

Lowey3 said:

Yeah great, a trial game for the Tigers (It is nothing more) against a second grand final for Bradford. Yeah, this is a great way to prove a point.

Just look at last year, Doggies were getting absolutely thrashed, then tehy turned it on for a while and almost won.

Latest posts