What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suck the lemon Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoop dog

Juniors
Ricky you were in pretty poor form this week. You chose to spend more time trying to hang your Aust Capt than focussing on your side winning.

I always thought you were a better bloke and having the Aust coach behave that way was p&ss poor pal.

Maybe you can spend 12 months thinking about that and maybe what you will say to your Aust Capt when you see him next.

Poolshark

Juniors
That's easy f#*k stick, get the f#*k out of my team we don't need grubs like you. Same goes for you, f#*king troll.

snoop dog

Juniors
lemon is a bit sour hey pal..........you blokes were keen enough to throw plenty this week......suck it up! you dont sh*t on your mates like Stuart did. Ever since last sunday morning he was putting the boot in.

ps i aint part of your team ......GO STORM!

sharkadelic

Juniors
public statements bagging out other teams have a habit of turning up as motivation for other teams. Sticks should have known better, justified or not....

Feej

First Grade
public statements bagging out other teams have a habit of turning up as motivation for other teams. Sticks should have known better, justified or not....

Exactly my thoughts. Knew we were in trouble when he started on it early in the week.

tokerShark

Juniors
you wanna talk about sour, you should catch what bellamy said in his press confrence, what a little bitch

sharkadelic

Juniors
That and when ever Noddy fronts the media usually results in a terrible hiding - See any time ttg has ever fronted,talking up his origin chances.

I swear to god even him reciting his shopping list on the footy show would cost us 30 points. We should have gone into lock down. It almost seems like they were counting their chickens a week or 2 early.

A better read is Sticky's post game coments. Just read them in Fox Sports. I'd post them but I don't know how to link.

f*ck he gives it to Waldron. The terms wally, idiot and nobody were used.

And Bellamy would be sailing extremely close to losing 10k. Both he and Waldron virtually accuse the judiciary of being corrupt and influenced by the media and Sticky. It was the poor us at Melbourne syndrome. Everyone picks on us. Well Bellamy, don't introduce shyt tactics into our game and it won't happen. Get this - Smith was not suspended for being nice.

We lost fair and square, but I can't handle his constant f*ckin whinging and whining. I'll bet that over rated legend in his own mind White is a little bit worried. If he had hit Ross like that in defence, there's a fair chance he would've been sent.

Quigs

Immortal
You blokes just don't get it do you.

White took out our best hit it up front rower in the preliminary final.

Forget match reviews, if he was tackling Ross, if he hit him with knuckle dusters.

White in that particular incident virtually finished the game for Ross and put a super huge dent in our forward pack, just like in the old days.

With our side taking water we were there for the picking and guess what, they picked the eyes out ofus.

Good old fashioned big bloke against big bloke, and our big bloke came out second best.

One side is in the Grnd Final and one team is looking for excuses.

Boys - we were touched up.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

tye

Juniors
I thought Ricky was pretty quite in regards to the Smith incident, however I do Question him being on the footy show at 10.15pm the night before the game!

wolverine

Juniors
Sharks didnt turn up. Period. Sharks played like the Raiders played against the Sharks. Period. Nervous, disjointed, plainly playing like a mo f'n 2nd grade team. To say i was disappointed is an understatement. The funny thing is Melbourne werent that good, plenty of forward passes and dropped balls. Could we capitalise? Fugg no because they possibly played their worst game of the year in the most important game to date. I felt for the guy behind me who yelled out "we turned up, why havent you fuggin turned up Sharks?" Deadset spot on. They didnt turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts