What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sucked in Russel Crowe

m0j0

Bench
roosterman57 said:
Thanks mate. Only 6 months til its finally all over :D CANT WAIT!!! I know, i know... u all are goin to say how ill miss school rah rah rah...

Nah, bugger that. You leave school, hit the big 18 and start reaping the benefits - public drunkeness, strip clubs ... all the good things in life. You can get away with so much more with a job - no way could I have turned up to school with a hangover and then slept my way to lunch.

roosterman57

Juniors
m0j0 said:
Nah, bugger that. You leave school, hit the big 18 and start reaping the benefits - public drunkeness, strip clubs ... all the good things in life. You can get away with so much more with a job - no way could I have turned up to school with a hangover and then slept my way to lunch.

haha i have so so much to look forward to :lol:

gregstar

Referee
roosterman57 said:
well since im only 17 i dont own anything... but im completeing my HSC and everything is on track so far :D All i said is im happy to see him upset because he was so sure of the win 4 minutes earlier... Im not bagging him out as a person or as an actor or anything. When Roosters lose u guys are happy because u dont like to see us winning and happy as fans. Its a 2 way street.
submit that on your hsc.

roosterman57

Juniors
gregstar said:
submit that on your hsc.

Im pretty sure u have to answer questions given to u in the HSC... not just "submit" random stuff. Are you trying to say im dumb? Or goin to go bad in my HSC? What did you ever achieve in ur HSC? Thats if u even completed it? Because if ur having a dig at my intelligence or how well im goin to go, please think again because come December when my results come out, u will be made a fool.

Wilco

Juniors
roosterman57 said:
Im pretty sure u have to answer questions given to u in the HSC... not just "submit" random stuff. Are you trying to say im dumb? Or goin to go bad in my HSC? What did you ever achieve in ur HSC? Thats if u even completed it? Because if ur having a dig at my intelligence or how well im goin to go, please think again because come December when my results come out, u will be made a fool.

I hope your grammar and spelling improves when you are actually writing exams.

gregstar

Referee
roosterman57 said:
:lol: :lol:

hmmm.....billy appears to have changed his allegiance.

Wilco

Juniors
roosterman57 said:
My computer talk is not how I write in my exams

I never said it was, that was your assumption. Seems I made you conscientious though. ;-)

All in good fun. I did my HSC last year. Good luck mate, hope you do better than your football team is doing at present.

melon....

Coach
NGR said:
i hope your not suggesting the dogs will come last... :crazy:
You never know with them. What Im suggesting is only Manly and Melbourne are stand outs teh rest are very very close in standard. So it wouldnt take much more than a couple of losses on the trot to have them down the list quickly.

Latest posts